Home » Technology » Currently Reading:

Technology Is A Key Concern To Agencies In Australia

May 22, 2015 Technology No Comments Print Print Email Email

Sabre customers have voiced their belief that technology is critical to their business in a recent survey with ninety percent saying that technology is very important to the success of their business.http://www.uhotelsresorts.com/

The survey of over 100 customers across the region revealed that the most important factor for agencies today is to have flexible access to data and the ability to work anywhere. Almost two thirds of the respondents need to access their computer files and data at least once daily, and yet only a third have a cloud based solution that allows them to meet this need. The main reason cited was a lack of knowledge on how to go about setting this up.

The survey is consistent with the wider market with Cisco predicting that by 2017, nearly two-thirds or 63 percent of workloads will be processed by cloud data centers leaving only 37 percent that will still be processed by traditional data centers.

As the way agencies operate changes to meet the evolving needs of their travellers, high-speed data center networking will increase in its importance to every agency across Australia and tomorrow’s workloads will be running on the cloud and virtual machines.

“We are always looking at how our customers will want to work in the future, and the ability to access content anywhere on any device in a virtualised, cloud environment is the next big thing our customers will need to stay ahead of their competitors, said Jeremy van de Klundert, Managing Director, Sabre Pacific.

“Join us at our upcoming Tech Summit’s to find out more about the tools and solutions Sabre has for our customers,” continued van de Klundert.

To register for an event near you visit: http://www.sabrepacificevents.com/techsummit/

Comment on this Article:

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

Platinium Partnership


Elite Partnership Sponsors


Premier Partnership Sponsors


Official Media Event Partner


Global Travel media endorses the following travel publication