Become a connoisseur of Thai cuisine through expertly guided exposure to its secrets. Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai invites those seeking a deeper experience of the intriguing food and drink culture of Northern Thailand to reserve the Culinary Experience Package from now until December 20, 2016.
After a delightful al fresco breakfast at Sala Mae Rim restaurant, the first expert will lead guests on a tour of the Resort’s organic vegetable and herb garden. Then, they will be escorted through a colourful local food market, followed by getting some hands-on experience of actually planting rice themselves.
Having achieved a rich appreciation of the produce, it is time to learn how to put it all together to create delicious authentic Thai dishes in a special cooking class led by an expert Thai chef. And in the evening, see how the locals do it with a guided tour of Chiang Mai’s vibrant street food scene.
Requiring a minimum of three nights stay, the Culinary Experience Package includes:
- Accommodations in newly upgraded luxury Pavilions
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at Sala Mae Rim restaurant
- An organic vegetable garden tour at the Resort
- Thai cooking class for two at the Resort’s renowned Cooking School with a local market trip
- An authentic rice-planting activity
- An evening excursion for two to explore Chiang Mai street food
Starting from THB 24,000 per room per night. Terms and conditions apply. To make a reservation, contact the Reservations Department at +66 2207 8900 or [email protected]