Experience a variety of Thai curries categorized by their unique flavours and ingredients. Choose from Green Curry, Red Curry, Northern Style Curry and Southern Style Curry at our “Thai Curry Signature Recipes” promotion at Celadon during 1 – 31 July 2015, for both lunch and dinner.
Traditional Thai Curry is mainly made from chili and many exotic Thai herbs such as galangal, kaffir lime leave and lemongrass. These ingredients create an amazing, delicious taste that is not only spicy but also extremely rich in flavour.
Highlighted dishes include –
- Beef in Green Curry, Birds Eye Chili and Coriander Leaves
- Spicy Southern Golden and Sour Curry, Cumin Leaves and Crab Meat
- Slow Cooked New Zealand Sea Bass in Thick Red Curry Sauce
- Traditional Homemade Red Curry with Pork Belly, Morning Glory, Tamarind, flavoured with Kaffir Lime
- Thick Red Curry of New Zealand Mussels with Pineapple and Dried Shrimps
- Wok–fried Homemade Northern Curry with Chicken, Eggplant, Glass Noodles and Fresh Herbs
Lunch from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs.
Dinner from 18:30 to 23:00 hrs.
For reservations, please call 66 (0) 2344 8888 or Email: [email protected]