Taking ‘Mythical Thailand and Beyond’ as its imaginative theme, Swissotel Park Nai Lert in collaboration with the World Flower Council, presents the 29th Annual International Flower Show, from Friday 16 – Monday 19 October 2015, 10:00-20:00 hrs. Entrance Ticket is THB 120 for adults and THB 50 for student and children. All proceeds of the festival that celebrates the 32-year legacy of Nai Lert Park will be donated to The Kidney Foundation of Thailand.
The annual festival of flora, spread across the hotel and its lush tropical grounds, is primarily a celebration of the beauty of plants and flowers but it is also much more than that. Besides stunning floral decorations the World Flower Council is arranging flower arrangement demonstrations and competitions featuring over 200 florists from 20 countries presenting their national styles.
There will also be a special Garden Store of floral-inspired products, a Royal Project shop and a shopping arcade selling fashion and lifestyle products. Plus demonstrations of chocolate artistry by celebrated Chocolatier Fiona Sciolti from England, a mouth-watering chocolate buffet and chocolate products for sale.
Plus the festival will also be fabulous for foodies as it features a rare chance to experience the unique cuisine of Thailand’s much celebrated Iron Chef Thailand, Chumpol Jangprai, who will present his specially created set menus for limited numbers of gourmand guests.
Visitors to the festival can browse…
- Masterpiece Flower Show in The Lobby
- World Flower Council Flower Arrangement Competition & Showcase in Ballroom
- World Flower Council Dining Table Decorations & Floral Displays at The Gallery
- World Flower Council Flower Competition Display at Galleries A, B, C
- Garden Store at Upper Gallery
- Royal Project Shop at Syn Bar
- Shopping Arcade in the Garden Wing
- Café & bakery with botanical chocolate products at Gourmandises
And join …
- Exclusive Set Dinner Menu by Iron Chef Thailand, Chef Chumpol Jangprai at The Conservatory. THB 4,950++ (with a glass of Champagne Cocktail) and THB 6,950++ (with wine paring)
- Botanical Chocolate Artistry Demonstration and Chocolate Buffet by Chocolatier Fiona Sciolti from England at Syn Bar. THB 550++ with a Glass of Prosecco or THB 850++ with a floral martini
- Flower Show International Buffet with Chocolate station by Chocolatier Fiona from England at ISO. Lunch THB 899++,Dinner THB 1,099++ and Sunday Brunch THB 2,199++
- Flower Show Dim Sum Lunch and Special Dinner “A la Carte” Buffet at NOBLE House. Lunch THB 650++ and Dinner THB 999++
- Floral Afternoon Tea at Gourmandises at THB 350++