Designed to provide an integrated, seamless online experience for digital visitors, the new brand web site rolled out by The Fullerton Hotels today makes its debut at www.fullertonhotels.com . The global site encompasses The Fullerton Hotel Singapore and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, making it easier for guests to navigate, plan and book their stay, meeting, dining occasion or spa treatment in either property.
The Fullerton Hotels New Global Web Site
“The Fullerton Hotels brand is synonymous with luxury hospitality that is steeped in heritage, contemporary sophistication and impeccable service,” said Mr. Giovanni Viterale, general manager of The Fullerton Heritage. He continued, “As our business levels and guest engagement continuously evolve at a rapid pace, our priority is to redefine the online outreach and engagement as an extension of our pillars of service excellence — particularly at this exciting juncture of our company’s growth.”
Expanding upon this strategy, every reservation is guaranteed the lowest rate available online. The Best Rate Guarantee ensures that a competing rate that is lower than the lowest rate on the hotels’ web site will be matched. Additionally, a 10 percent discount and S$50 dining credit for use in both hotels’ restaurants will be extended.
Available in four languages — English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese — theresponsive web site delivers an optimal browsing experience across devices – be it a desktop, tablet or mobile. The entire customer journey has been transformed from the first touch point where guests interact with the brand online all the way through to check-in. This is done via the confirmation electronic direct mailer (EDM), Internet Guest Portal and a Thank You EDM.
Tailored to provide an easy-to-use, goal-oriented user journey , the new site allows guests to use the global site filter to select the purpose of their visit (Stay, Dine, Relax, Meet, Celebrate), indicate the dates and number of guests and be instantly presented with the most relevant information and prices.
An immersive visual experience has been created through the visually appealing photo galleries, videos and shortly, 360-degree virtual tours of the hotel’s wedding facilities.
From May 25 to August 31, 2016 , bookings made via the new global site will be enrolled in a lucky draw, with prizes to be won in each of the following categories:
- One-night stay for two in The Fullerton Hotel Singapore Presidential Suite
- One-night stay for two in The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore Presidential Suite
- Dining vouchers for two in each of The Fullerton Hotel Singapore establishments: Town, Jade, The Courtyard, The Lighthouse Restaurant and Rooftop Bar, Post
- Dining vouchers for two in each of The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore establishments: The Clifford Pier, The Landing Point, La Brasserie, Lantern
- Dining voucher for two in The Lookout at Customs House
- The Asian Heritage Signature (90-minute massage) for two in The Fullerton Spa
- The Ultimate Aromatherapy Experience (60-minute massage) for two in The Fullerton Spa
- For more information, access www.fullertonhotels.com