Iconic Madison Avenue hotel, The Mark, has introduced a new 24-hour Wellness Concierge to its list of highly unique and personalized guest services.
Created to help visitors maintain their health and fitness schedule during their stay, the Wellness Concierge team will provide insider knowledge and access to New York’s finest fitness offerings, bespoke nutritional programs and the exclusive workout classes favoured by Manhattan’s most elite residents.
Both business and leisure travelers turn to The Mark for its discretion and personalized guest services. Private sessions are available in the The Mark’s expansive in-house, 1,400 square foot fitness center, which features a range of brand new state-of-the-art equipment. Through the Wellness Concierge, New York’s highly sought-after personal trainer, Dan Flores, specializes in customized exercise experiences and is on hand to tailor a session to each individual’s preferences.
The Wellness Concierge also provides a hotline to New York’s most in-demand fitness studios and classes, including:
- Barry’s Bootcamp – Cardio and strength workouts in an upbeat music-filled environment where every class feels new and exciting for all levels
- BFX Studio – A curated selection of the best in group expert fitness instruction
- Brownings Fitness – Mary Ann Brownings individualized approach of cardio, strength training and nutrition
- City Row – An innovative program using water based rowing machines for a full body workout
- Punch – A 3-phase mind and body fitness experience
- Pure Barre – New York’s fastest, most effective Barre experience
- SLT – A heart pumping, calorie-burning and total body workout
Situated on the Upper East Side with Central Park at its doorstep and direct access to the city’s best running routes, those wanting to get active outdoors can obtain maps of the best jogging tracks in Central Park from the Wellness Concierge, as well as The Mark’s custom branded yoga mats for scenic sunrise yoga sessions. Guests can also navigate the park on wheels with exclusive use of The Mark’s fleet of custom bicycles.
For those wanting to recharge on arrival or after a rigorous workout session, The Mark offers a quiet, secluded spot to rest the mind, body and soul. Guests can revitalize with the resident chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s signature health juices – from spinach, cucumber and kale to coconut and vanilla, the juicing menu has a variety of formulas to keep guests energized throughout their stay. Jean-Georges’ award-winning restaurant menu also features a range of healthy gourmet dishes, including a guilt-free Gluten Free Black Truffle Pizza and light and fragrant Kale Salad.
For more information please visit www.themarkhotel.com