The Peninsula Hong Kong, Shanghai And Beijing Presents ‘Legendary Artisans’, A Celebration Of The Timeless Art Of Luxury And Glamour At The Peninsula Arcade
This June, guests and shoppers at The Peninsula Hong Kong, The Peninsula Shanghai and The Peninsula Beijing can immerse themselves in the art of luxury chic as each hotel presents a celebration of Legendary Artisans. From 1-30 June, The Peninsula Hotels’ Arcade is the only place in each city to showcase exclusive collection launches, store animations and culinary collaborations. Guests will also enjoy curated shopping experiences and live demonstrations by the revered artisans that preserve the noble art of luxury.
For one month only, The Peninsula Arcade takes shoppers on an ornamented journey into the iconic world of the Legendary Artisans. Customers will gain privileged insights into the enduring passion for excellence that sets apart the world’s most enchanting fashion, jewellery, watch and leather brands. Special showcases go behind the scenes to unveil fascinating stories of the heritage design and peerless craftsmanship of elite brands, including Van Cleef & Arpels and Goyard which will début an exclusive “Peninsula Edition” Bourget trolley suitcase. French couture house Chanel will invite guests to discover the brand’s creativity and craftsmanship through the Paris in Rome Métiers d’Art fashion collection, with the latest timepieces demonstrating its watchmaking expertise. An exhibition of the beautiful GRAFF Butterfly collections will also adorn the hotel throughout June.
Fine gastronomy and high fashion also come together in a sumptuous celebration of life’s most refined pleasures. The Peninsula’s own talented artisans, including pastry chefs, maître chocolatiers and dim sum chefs, will prepare special co-branded Afternoon Teas in partnership with Tiffany & Co. Creatively themed gourmet menus with brands including luxury jeweller Harry Winston add fashionable allure to the quintessential pleasure of dining at The Peninsula.
The Legendary Artisans programme showcases the diverse luxury experiences offered at The Peninsula Hotels. Unique to The Peninsula hotels, the Peninsula Arcades are prestigious shopping destinations offering discerning guests and local residents a curated collection of the world’s timeless fashion and lifestyle brands in a refined ambience of glamour and exclusivity. Several revered global marques with fabled histories of exquisite craftsmanship and glamour, including Davidoff, Louis Vuitton, Harry Winston, Graff and Tiffany & Co., opened their first Asian flagship stores at The Peninsula in Hong Kong. Guests also enjoy bespoke concierge services, such as personalised gift-wrapping, hands-free shopping and the delivery of purchases to a guest room or home to enhance the allure of shopping at The Peninsula Arcade.
Highlights of the Legendary Artisans campaign in June across all The Peninsula hotels in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai, include :
- Graff – exquisite craftsmanship demonscgatrated through the jeweller’s iconic Butterfly Collection, handcrafted at GRAFF high jewellery workshop from London, will be showcased at this special occasion, complemented with a spectacular Butterfly themed window animation.
- Harry Winston – an exclusive preview of the 2016 Basel timepiece novelties (usually not revealed in Asia until Q4), plus the Art of Watchmaking exhibition will take place at each hotel, with exhibits & demonstrations, including the making of the feather collection – a refined heritage craft revived by the brand.
In addition, each hotel is presenting specific, local programme in collaboration with major brands from their arcades.
Highlights at The Peninsula Hong Kong include:
- Goyard: Launch of exclusive limited “Peninsula Edition” of its emblematic Bourget trolley suitcase in “Peninsula Green”, to mark the Asia premiere of its brand-new GM/Large version, in addition to the usual PM/small size. This will be part of a special set comprising the Jouvence, the new washbag by Goyard, also premiering in Asia at The Peninsula
- Co-branded Tiffany Afternoon Tea with a themed menu
- Special Van Cleef & Arpels collection and exhibition
- Exclusive products & novelties presented by Cartier
At The Peninsula Shanghai:
- Franck Muller will showcase ten limited edition Peninsula Franck Muller watches, to be exclusively launched and sold at The Peninsula Shanghai
- Special Breguet VIP afternoon tea workshops, in-store animations and demonstrations focusing on technology and craftsmanship, with an exclusive Breguet collection clock will be displayed in The Lobby
- La Perla offers a Haute Couture Showcase, featuring an exquisite gold thread masterpiece and handcrafted crystal pieces
At The Peninsula Beijing:
- Co-branded Tiffany Afternoon Tea with a themed menu
- Special Graff collection and exhibition
- High-jewelry exhibition by Bulgari
For guests wishing to stay a little longer to experience the noble pleasures of elite artisanship, the Legendary Artisans stay promotion makes for the ultimate short break. Guests of The Peninsula Hong Kong will enjoy a suite stay, starting from HK$ 8,680 with a collection of exceptional benefits including:
- A welcome cocktail for two at The Bar or Felix
- A special gift and a 20% off shopping privilege in the Peninsula Boutique at The Peninsula Hong Kong
- Round trip transfer by hotel Rolls-Royce
- Daily breakfast for two at The Lobby, The Verandah or by in-room dining
- A set dinner for two at either Spring Moon or Felix
- A Tiffany-branded afternoon tea set for two at The Lobby
- A HKD300 spa voucher per person for up to two persons per room per stay
- Late check-out till 6pm
The Peninsula Shanghai also offers a suite stay experience from RMB 6,150 per night, with additional privileges including:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two at The Lobby
- A Peninsula Afternoon Tea for two at The Lobby
- Round-trip airport transfers
- A welcome drink for two at The Compass Bar
- 80-minute spa treatment for two
- Special 20% off shopping privilege on select merchandise at The Peninsula Boutique
- A host of privileges extended by the participating brands during Arcade Promotion in June
All benefits are once per stay unless otherwise indicated, and terms and conditions apply. Further details are available on the peninsula.com booking pages.