The Peninsula Paris has just introduced the “Keys to Paris” – a unique new accommodation package giving guests insider access to Paris’ hottest exhibitions currently on offer in the capital.
A perfect way to explore Paris in style, elegance and sophistication, the “Keys to Paris” offers accommodation for two with breakfast, VIP admission to an exhibition of the guests’ choice without queuing and being chauffeur-driven to the exhibition in one of The Peninsula’s MINI Cooper S Clubman cars customized with a refrigerators, iPod connection, Wifi and more in true Peninsula style and comfort.
A bespoke invitation to a unique artistic voyage and carefully curated by the concierge team of The Peninsula Paris to pay tribute to French and Parisian cultural heritage, this eclectic programme is renewed every season with exhibitions and displays designed to appeal to all tastes and covering all historical periods – immersing every guest – adult or child – in the very heart of Paris.
The “Keys to Paris” programme for the first half of 2016 includes:
- “Bentu, Twelve Chinese Artists in the Tumult of Change” (27 January – April 2016, Fondation Louis Vuitton) – Co-organised with the Ullens Center for Contemporary Art of Beijing (UCCA Beijing), this is the first exhibition devoted to contemporary Chinese art in France in the past 10 years
- “The open-air studio, Impressionists in Normandy” (18 March – 25 July 2016, Musée Jacquemart André) – The exhibition aims first of all to evoke the decisive role played by Normandy in the emergence of the Impressionist movement, via interactions between French and English landscape painters, the development of a school of nature and the encounters at Saint-Siméon.
- “Paul Klee Retrospective, Irony at Work” (6 April – 1 August 2016, Centre Pompidou) – This thematic retrospective brings together around 250 works from leading international collections and the Zentrum Paul Klee.
The “Keys to Paris” room package offer includes:
- Accommodation in the guest’s selected room category
- American breakfast for two, served at The Lobby restaurant
- VIP admission for two to guest’s choice of exhibition, with no queuing
- Drop-off in Mini Cooper S Clubman when available
- Complimentary wi-fi, video on demand and international VOIP phone calls
- Shoe shine service
- Complimentary minibar (soft drinks only)
- Access to the hotel swimming pool and fitness centre
Rates start at 815€ per night for a Superior guest room with breakfast during low season, including one exhibition visit for two per stay (no minimum or maximum stays)
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact: ReservationPPR@peninsula.com