On Sunday, 20 November from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., join Executive Chef Massimo Pasquarelli and his culinary team as they take you on a gastronomic wayfaring adventure around The Bazaar in the 15th edition of SuperBrunch.
This next, highly anticipated instalment of the hotel’s signature bi-annual vintage Champagne brunch extravaganza will see the hotel lobby, Chihuly Lounge and Colony restaurant transformed into a bustling international marketplace.
Gathering inspiration from the iconic markets characteristic of different parts of the world, such as the souks in the Middle East, Thailand’s floating market, Tsukiji fish market in Japan, the spice markets in India, the farmers’ markets in Australia, to the local pasar malam; guests can look forward to an immersive experience comprising the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and touches of The Bazaar.
Wander and discover delicacies from around the world such as freshly shucked French and Canadian oysters, roasted wagyu Australian beef saddle, fresh sea urchin, lobster ‘bah chor mee’, seafood paella, whole fin tuna sashimi, Maine lobster roll, braised lamb shank with charred grilled baguette, Sicilian arancini, churros, and a selection of 110 international cheeses.
All guests will receive a souvenir tote bag which they can utilise for shopping within The Bazaar, which will feature several pop-up retail carts selling flowers, spices, condiments and other knick-knacks.
Captivating performances by a troupe of belly dancers, a roving guitarist, a percussionist, and a caricaturist will round up the convivial street atmosphere.
- Seafood Bar: French and Canadian Oysters, Fresh Sea Urchin, Caviar, Tiger Prawns, Poached Atlantic Lobster
- Carving Counter: Roasted Wagyu Australian Beef Saddle, Porchetta
- Lobster Station: Cognac-infused Lobster Bisque, Cereal Crust Blue Lobster, Singapore-style Chilli Slipper Lobster, ‘Kam Heong’ style Maine Lobster
- Japanese Station: Whole Fin Tuna Sashimi, Osaka Okonomiyaki, Robatayaki, Mini Bento
- Crab Station: Chilli Crab, Black Pepper Crab, Salted Egg Crab
- Burger Bar: Maine Lobster Roll, Mini Wagyu Beef with Foie Gras
- Noodle Bar: Lobster ‘Bah Chor Mee’, Wagyu Beef Brisket Noodles
- Claypot Station: Fish Head Curry, Bah Kut Teh, ‘Gong Bao’ Bull Frog
- Cheese Counter: 110 international cheeses, Raclette
- Desserts: Churros, Marshmallow Brochette, Baba au Rhum, Pommes d’amour, Soufflé, Crêpe
- Others: Peking Duck, Paella, Ceviche, Sicilian Arancini, Hainanese-style Beef, Poached Lemon Sole, Lamb Shank Masak
SGD 468 per adult (inclusive of unlimited pours of Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006, house pour red/white wines, selected cocktails/mocktails, soft drinks and fruit flavoured sparkling mineral water)
SGD 288 per adult (inclusive of unlimited pours of Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Blanc 2004 Magnums and Rosé 2002 Magnums, house pour red/white wines, selected cocktails/mocktails, soft drinks and fruit flavoured sparkling mineral water)
SGD 144 per child (six to 12 years of age)*
SGD 72 per child (three to five years of age)*
*Inclusive of unlimited soft drinks and fruit flavoured sparkling mineral water
Prices are subject to prevailing service charge, goods and services tax. For reservations or enquiries, please contact Restaurant Reservations at 6434-5288, email [email protected], or visit www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/singapore/offers/superbrunch.