This summer, those in search of luxury, subtropical seclusion and one-of-a-kind experiences will look no further than The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa. This stunningly appointed resort not only enjoys a location at one of Japan’s most acclaimed holiday destinations, but it has cultivated an ideal getaway opportunity and a range of enticing activities to ensure an unforgettable summer escape.
The Premium Summer Experience, available between July 1 and September 19, 2016, features private beach access as well as complimentary dining, spa and excursion experiences.
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations within some of the most beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites in Japan, featuring thoughtful design and luxurious bathrooms.
- Premium Lounge Service featuring Lunch and Sweet Boxes packed with light snacks, toothsome desserts and drinks.
- Private Beach Access replete with chauffeured transportation, reserved chairs and umbrellas, unlimited drinks and use of the floating Aqua Park.
- Spa Enhancements at The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA, including a 30-minute extension to any 90-minute treatment. Guests will also enjoy complimentary use of the Heat Experience bath facilities, a feature that distinguishes the hotel among Japan’s top spa resorts with its weathered-coral steam sauna, cypress-wood dry sauna, multi-angle showers and deep soaking tubs.
- Delicious Dining with daily breakfast at Gusuku and an upgraded dinner menu at the Italian restaurant, Chura Nuhji. Guests will also receive a beautiful chopstick rest from the Teppanyaki restaurant Kise, and a miniature bottle of Awamori from Gusuku.
- Adventures with complimentary entrance to the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and a complimentary yoga class.
- Retail Therapy in the form of a 10% discount at The Ritz-Carlton Boutique (exclusions may apply).
While the Premium Summer Experience showcases an extraordinary stay, it is not the only way to make memories at this luxury Okinawa hotel. Guests are invited to pursue a variety of exclusive activities ranging from a kayak tour of Yadokari Island to learning how to make handcrafted Ryukyu Herbal Soap with goat’s milk.
Other options include:
- Cooking Studio: Pick up trade secrets during a cooking class with Executive Chef Gianluca Visani who dishes on Italian cuisine, or during an Okinawan cooking class with the resort’s Japanese chef.
- Cocktail Class: Learn the difference between muddling and mixing during this class with the hotel’s bartender.
- Ritz-Kids: Teach your kids impeccable table manners while they gain first-hand experience in a hotel’s many different jobs during the Become Hotelier program.
- Kayaking through mangroves
- Mermaid Marine walking tour
From curated experiences to indulgent stays, this Okinawa resort promises a summer escape unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Learn more at www.ritzcarlton.com/okinawa.