With the Queen’s 90th birthday just around the corner, and a long weekend to celebrate, Stayz is offering a once in a lifetime getaway that comes with former butler to the British Royal Family!
Long weekends provide a great excuse to get together and spend quality time with friends and family, yet the reality of inner city living doesn’t always lend itself to hosting and entertaining. The small dining table that only seats two or the kitchen workbench that just fits the microwave, are some of the challenges faced when planning a dinner party. Yet with Stayz, people can experience short breaks and holidays that take advantage of the ample space and privacy a whole home offers.
Stayz is flying the ‘Royal Butler’, Grant Harrold, to Australia to offer a couple and their friends a unique Royal Stayzcation. The weekend away in a luxury home fit for a king or queen will include a one-on-one session with Grant to master the art of etiquette and entertaining.
Grant knows a thing or two about royal etiquette. His duties included butlering for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate and Prince Harry.
The Royal Stayzcation www.stayz.com.au/184046 will be available to book on Wednesday 18th May at 12pm for just $1.
The Royal Stayzcation Experience
- A two-night stay in a luxurious five-acre, 6-bedroom, 11-bathroom estate that offers everything one needs to entertain friends and family.
- One-on-one masterclass in royal etiquette and entertaining with the ‘Royal Butler’, Grant Harrold.
- Formal dining area and lounge, music room with baby grand piano, theatre and billiard room.
- Indoor spa and hair salon with treatments included in stay.
- 15m heated pool with adjoining Cabana – ideal for enjoying the extended summer!
- Tennis court, grassy lawns and established gardens – the perfect setting for indulging in a game of royal croquet.
- Spacious interior with an air of regal sophistication with its marble floors.
- Chauffeur driven car to and from the property.
Stayz Marketing Director, David Dunstan comments: “How many of us have mastered the art of entertaining, so who better than the ‘Royal Butler’ to show us a thing or two? With the long weekend coming up, it’s the perfect opportunity to get away with friends and take advantage of the space and facilities available for entertaining. Whether you want general advice or royal insider tips on kitchen, dining or even garden etiquette, then Grant’s your butler.”
Grant Harrold comments: “I’ve worked in Royal Households for over a decade, so I’ve certainly seen my fair share of royal dinners, cocktail and garden parties as well as afternoon teas. I’ve worked at the very highest level, so know the difference between a good and excellent host.
“Getting away and hosting a dinner party is a great way to reconnect with friends, as the location, setting and space of a home can make a big impact on creating an unforgettable experience. I’m looking forward to coming to Australia and passing on my royal tips and learning a few Aussie customs to take back with me.”
For more information on the Royal Stayzcation please visit www.stayz.com.au/184046