Forget the usual socks and undies this Father’s Day, here are seven of the best Father’s Day ideas and experiences in Sydney for 2015.
- Take a run for a great cause – join the inaugural IMF Father’s Day Warrior Run in Centennial Park to promote men’s health and drive social change all in support of the Indigenous Marathon Project.
- For the golfer – fly through an express 8 holes at Moore Park Golf and get home in time to spend time with the family! We also have an $89 Driving Range Pass which entitles you to two large buckets for the driving range, two pizzas and four Coronas from the Patio Café Bar at Moore Park Golf.
- Take a long graze – experience Paddock to Plate, run by Centennial Parklands Dining, and enjoy a day out in the park for a good cause. Take Dad out for a long grazing lunch, browse and purchase from the fresh farmer’s markets.
- Honey as a gift – make Father’s Day breakfast extra special and treat him to some of Centennial Park’s delicious, raw and unheated honey harvested right here in the Park!
- Lunch deal – spoil Dad with a delicious Father’s Day lunch at Centennial Parklands Dining or atQueens Park Shed.
- Get on your bike – well, get on one of our bikes. Hire a bike from Centennial Park Cycles and spend the day exploring the Parklands.
- Channel his inner ‘Man from Snowy River’ – explore Centennial Park by horseback on one of our memorable horse rides.
Centennial Parklands has so much to see and do. What better way to spoil Dad than a day outdoors creating new memories that are sure to last.
For more information visit centennialparklands.com.au/