Spa-goers aren’t the only ones getting refreshed this spring at Four Seasons Hotel Austin. Just in time to greet summer visitors, the award-winning hotel Spa in downtown Austin is launching a new menu featuring local, seasonal ingredients and treatments inspired by the uniqueness of Texas.
Among the new and noteworthy offerings:
- Hello Sunshine! Scrub (50 minutes, USD 155) – A burst of sunshine is good for the soul, and now it’s good for the skin as well. In this uplifting treatment, a ginger and lime infused sugar scrub provides a full-body exfoliation while a nourishing dry oil of meadowfoam and argan hydrates. Guests will delight in cheerful scents of pomegranate and citrus, and the knowledge that the dry oil also provides SPF 50 protection. Of special note, a portion of proceeds from each Hello Sunshine! Scrub treatment sold will benefit cancer research and treatment.
- Prickly Pear Pomegranate Body Wrap (80 minutes, USD 205) – Skin will blossom during this Texas-style indulgence that blends prickly pear and pomegranate extracts with essential oils of citrus and white magnolia for an uplifting, sensuous experience. A dry brush exfoliation first prepares the skin for a prickly pear body butter infused with rich, moisturising shea, jojoba and aloe vera. Gently wrapped in warm blankets to ensure maximum absorption of the body butter’s hydrating benefits, guests will enjoy a stimulating hair and scalp treatment that leaves hair shining and radiant.
- Violet Crown Tranquility Massage (50 minutes, USD 155; 80 minutes, USD 205) – Like one of Austin’s famous “violet crown” sunsets – showcasing radiant purple hues that slowly diffuse into a soft glow – this soothing, full-body massage becomes slower and slower as it progresses, ending with a series of soft circular strokes that soothe the nervous system. A delicate blend of violet leaf, lemon, mint and sandalwood further relieves stress, lulling Spa guests into a state of deep peace.
- Turquoise Sage Arnica Deep Tissue (50 minutes, USD 155; 80 minutes, USD 205) – Perfect after a hard workout or when one is especially stressed, this deep therapeutic massage utilises turquoise sage oil, a high-quality blend of pain-relieving arnica and relaxing lavender to relieve sore muscles. Areas of extreme tension will be targeted with deep tissue and neuro-muscular techniques to free and loosen the entire body.
- Scientific Organics Facial (50 minutes, USD 150; 80 minutes, USD 200) – Exclusively featuring Scientific Organics products that incorporate the latest advances in natural cosmeceuticals, this facial uses fruit acids, sugar cane and sugar maple along with active ingredients like grape stem cells, kombucha, spirulina and tea extracts to rapidly improve skin tone and texture for a noticeable age-defying glow.
- Epicuren Liquid Lift Facial (80 minutes, USD 205) – Showcasing Epicuren’s most advanced anti-ageing products, this facial mimics the effect of costly injections by delivering a double dose of lifting and tightening ingredients to problem areas. A relaxing, firming face massage completes the experience, leaving skin feeling light and looking luxurious.
- The Pure Sole Pedicure (60 minutes, USD 75) – Recommended for dry, parched feet, this pedicure features rich, aromatic products that detoxify and energise. A soothing and purifying clay mask starts the treatment – providing relief to tense, fatigued feet and calves – followed by a relaxing full pedicure.
To make an appointment, guests should call 512 685 8160.