The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto debuts HydraFacial MD, one of the most advanced skin care treatments on the market, with a special launch event on Friday, September 23, 2016. The state-of-the-art facial resurfacing treatment utilises innovative device and formula technologies producing instant, long-lasting results. Great for nearly every skin type, this facial is effective at stimulating collagen, treating sun damage, wrinkles, rosacea, blemishes and oily skin. The gentle yet effective treatment can be given in as little as 30 minutes and will improve overall tone and texture, revealing fresh, glowing skin.
Spa Director Maritsa Victorian says, “I am continually looking for innovative and effective treatments to further enhance the experience for our guests and members. HydraFacial MD uses industry-leading technology and delivers incredible results. We are excited to now be the only hotel spa in Palo Alto to offer this effective yet gentle treatment.”
A special debut event scheduled for September 23 will feature express HydraFacial MD treatments, an exclusive opportunity to purchase a VIP HydraFacial MD treatment, raffle drawing and much more. Registration fee is USD 99 and includes*:
- Complimentary light bites and beverages
- An express HydraFacial MD treatment
- An exclusive chance to purchase a VIP HydraFacial MD Package
- Participant name will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a complimentary 60 minute HydraFacial MD treatment
- Complimentary use of the rooftop swimming pool and whirlpool as well as the eucalyptus-infused steam room, rain shower and relaxation lounge for the day
Registrations are limited. To reserve a spot today and for more information about The Spa membership program call +1 650 470 2865 or go online.