The St. Regis Bangkok Celebrates Five Years with ‘Royal Five Year Anniversary’ Package and ‘Five Year Anniversary’ Package
The St. Regis Bangkok, the first hotel in Bangkok to introduce butler service to all its guests launches its fifth anniversary celebration with three special room packages. Continuing the rich St. Regis traditions established by the Astor family legacy, the three room packages- the ‘Royal Five Year Anniversary’ and the ‘Five Year Anniversary’ package with either a Grand Deluxe Room or a Caroline Astor Suite feature a room stay, complemented by signature St. Regis rituals and traditions.
Recognized as the hotel with the best address for international travelers and influential local residents, The St. Regis Bangkok opened its doors on 1 April, 2011 and has since accommodated more than 2,000,000 guests, offering our discerning guests access to the distinguished St. Regis legacy with the highest expression of personalization, refined elegance and uncompromised guest experiences.
According to Krister Svensson, General Manager of The St. Regis Bangkok, “After five exceptional years, The St. Regis Bangkok continues to be a recognized leader in hospitality thanks to our exceptional employees, uncompromising service standards and valued guests. I very much look forward to our bright future as we continue to offer memorable and unique experiences”.
Priced at THB85,555++ per night, the ‘Royal Five Year Anniversary’ package includes:
- One-night stay at the prestigious and one-of-a-kind Royal Suite
- Canapes & Champagne Sabrage Welcome at the Royal Suite
- Breakfast for two served at the Royal Suite
- 90-minute couple massage with facial treatment at Elemis Spa
- 7-course Degustation Menu with wine pairing at Jojo
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Bespoke St. Regis Butler Service is available any time, day or night, featuring five signature services including unpacking & packing, garment pressing, beverage service, butler service desk and eButler
Offering sweeping vistas of the Bangkok cityscape and expansive view over the Royal Bangkok Sports Club, the 250 square meter Royal Suite exemplifies refined living and is complete with beautifully crafted Thai furnishings and a wealth of modern comforts. Featuring an exquisitely appointed bedroom, separate spacious living room with home theater entertainment system, a dining area, and a lavish marble bathroom, this majestic suite residence is unrivalled in Bangkok.
Priced at THB20,555++ per night at a Grand Deluxe Room with breakfast for two, the ‘Five Year Anniversary’ package is complemented with the following five signature St. Regis rituals and traditions. Enjoy an exclusive suite upgrade to a Caroline Astor Suite with all the five inclusions below at THB 55,555++ per suite per night. Complete with spectacular views and corner locations, the Caroline Astor Suites are the most sought-after suites in the hotel offering the luxury of space ranging from 90-115 square meters.
- Champagne Sabrage Welcome. A ritual that continues on since the days of the Astor family, champagne sabering remains The St. Regis’ way of welcoming the evening. The St. Regis Bangkok will employ the use of a saber from the Royal Thai Army in the nightly revival of this traditional art.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The St. Regis Bar. A timeless tradition, afternoon tea at The St. Regis was cultivated by the Astor Family over 100 years at the flagship St. Regis in New York city, and is brought to life each day at St. Regis hotels around the world. For the Astor Family, the afternoon tea time became an opportunity to host intimate gatherings among the closest family friends, and with that, a St. Regis tradition was born.
A lesson on ‘How to Make the Perfect Siam Mary’. Making its debut on 1st April 2011, Siam Mary is a unique interpretation of the classic St. Regis Bloody Mary. The famed cocktail has been a part of St. Regis history since 1934 when Fernand Petiot, bartender at the King Cole Bar in The St. Regis New York, introduced the “Red Snapper,” which would later be renamed the Bloody Mary.
- Five-course Dinner with wine pairing at our signature Italian restaurant Jojo. Presented by Chef de Cuisine Stefano Merlo, the menu combines tradition with innovation, focusing on slow food and authentic ingredients, using seasonal produce from the finest purveyors. Intriguing wines from our magnificent cellar add to the overall enchanting experience.
- 60-minute rejuvenating massage treatment at Elemis Spa for Two. The St. Regis Bangkok is home to the first Elemis Spa in South East Asia and one of only four Elemis Signature Spas worldwide. With its unique and powerful treatments developed from nature’s most potent ingredients, the Elemis brand has emerged as one of the world’s most sought-after spas and skincare lines.
Both packages are available until 30 April, 2016. Minimum advance booking of seven days is required for the ‘Five Year Anniversary’ package.