The award-winning 137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the early 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area.
Ideal for a quick trip to see the sights and enjoy some relaxing downtime, the Getaway Package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a luxurious Rajah Brooke Suite
- Round trip limousine transfers from Chiang Mai International Airport
- Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket in the room on arrival
- A classic SilverNeedle Collection Classic Afternoon Tea Experience
- A half day tour to Chiang Mai Town and the famous Doi Suthep Temple
- 15% discount on spa treatments
- Complimentary LAN & WIFI Internet access in your suite
Prices (based on double occupancy) and validity are as follows:
Current to 31 October 2016
Baht 29,700 (USD 825)
Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates, and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are subject to applicable service charge and Government taxes.