In December, Le Meurice and Spa Valmont are reopening their pop-up shop on rue de Castiglione in Paris’ 1st arrondissement to kick off your New Year’s celebrations in style.
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a moment of relaxation for yourself and give your loved ones the gift of beauty!
To celebrate the magic of Christmas, Le Meurice and Valmont are reopening their popular pop-up shop on the hotel’s ground floor for the whole of December.
The shop, with its elegant decor, is just inside the hotel’s rue de Castiglione entrance and is open every day, including Sundays,leaving you no excuse not to give in to the anti-aging powers of the Swiss skincare expert.
The pop-up shop is open every day from 4th to 31st December from 11.30am to 7.30pm and until 9pm on Thursdays. Find us at 8, rue de Castiglione or via the hotel’s ground floor.
– Kure Bazaar nail bar: €25 for 20 minutes
– By Terry makeup bar: €50 for 30 minutes
– Brow threading bar: €40 for 20 minutes
– Chignon bar by Alexandre de Paris: €35 for 30 minutes
– “All About You” session: €150 for 90 minutes
– “Über M” session: €100 for 60 minutes (Saturday 12 December and Wednesday 30 December)