PARKROYAL on Pickering adds another international accolade to its illustrious list of design and sustainability achievements as the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) announces it as the winner of the CTBUH Urban Habitat Award 2015.
PARKROYAL on Pickering was selected by Urban Habitat amongst properties that feature exemplary designs that are intelligently influenced by both their environmental and cultural context and which add to the social sustainability of both their immediate and wider settings. The property won top prestigious honours for its remarkable extensive greenery throughout, and its porous, pedestrian-oriented integration with the ground plane.
The winners and finalists will be celebrated at the CTBUH 14th Annual Awards Symposium, to take place at the Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, on November 12, 2015. The Symposium itself will feature an exciting series of presentations from the owners and architects of each building. Winners and finalists will also be featured in the annual CTBUH Best Tall Buildings Book, published in conjunction with Images Publishing and distributed internationally each year.
The Council launched the Urban Habitat Award in 2014, as part of the overall CTBUH Awards program to recognize tall buildings’ improvements to the urban realm as a whole, while acknowledging that the impact is far wider than just the building itself.
This international award reinstates a Singaporean icon onto the world stage – further positioning the Lion City as a key player in the global real estate industry. This recognition is timely as PARKROYAL on Pickering prepares to celebrate Singapore’s golden jubilee. To commemorate the occasion with the unique spirit of the celebration and join the nationwide SG50 festivities, PARKROYAL on Pickering offers the SG50 Staycation Package, available throughout 2015.
|‘SG50 Staycation Package’
The package is inclusive of:
· Complimentary breakfast for two
· Daily cumulative credit of SGD50 in-house credit which can be used across the spa, Lime restaurant, Lime Bar and Lobby Bar
Bookings and details are available at:
This offer is valid till 30 December 2015
Terms and conditions
– Singapore IC, Permanent Resident card or Employment pass to be presented upon check-in
– Full deposits are required upon booking
– Rate is non-refundable for cancellations, amendments or shortened stay
– In-house credit can be accumulated during the stay
– In-house credit cannot be used to offset room rates or used with any other promotions
– Offer is only valid for bookings on parkroyalhotels.com