Tower Club at lebua offers a ‘Songkran Compliments’ package that takes the traditional Thai festival to new heights
Tower Club at lebua, Bangkok’s luxury all-suite hotel, is offering a special ‘Songkran Compliments’ package, available April 11 to 17, 2014, to celebrate the traditional Thai New Year Songkran festival.
While the entire city celebrates the highly anticipated festival far below, guests have the option of taking it all in from the breathtaking vantage point of the balcony in their spacious suite, or heading out to join the traditional water-splashing activities. Convenient access to highway, river and SkyTrain transport makes it easy to get to the action – and back.
The ‘Songkran Compliments’ package at Tower Club at lebua offers guests an array of sumptuous privileges, including a special Songkran goodybag, for a heightened five-star holiday. The suites on the 51st through 59th floors offer dazzling views, in addition to complementary access to the Tower Club Lounge with its continental breakfasts, all-day canapés, light luncheons, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and afternoon high tea. Rates at Tower Club at lebua start at $215++/suite/night for two in a Tower Club City View Suite (minimum three-night stay).
The package includes:
- Accommodation upgrade to Tower Club River View Suite or a drink voucher at Ocean 52 when booking Tower Club River View Suite
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Round-trip airport transfer in a Toyota Camry
- Daily BTS SkyTrain pass
- Special Songkran goodybag with water gun and festive amenities
- High-speed internet
- Complimentary soft drinks from in-suite minibar
- Luxurious Acca Kappa bath amenities
- Nespresso coffee machine in suite
- Exclusive access to the Tower Club Lounge on the 52nd floor from 6am to 6pm