Chef Rossarin Sriprathum takes pride in presenting very special six dishes for our Traditional Thai Home Cuisine promotion. Inspired by her family’s secret recipes, this unique cuisine will be available at Celadon from 9 – 31 May 2015 for lunch and dinner.
Chef Rossarin was introduced to the culinary world when she was young by her grandmothers, who are Thai Chefs and Pâtissiers.
Enjoy an experience that will satisfy your taste buds in a traditional Thai way, inherited from genuine family cooking techniques, a treat rarely found in other Thai restaurants.
Traditional Thai Home Cuisine at Celadon
Highlighted dishes include –
- Thai Crispy Pancake, Crab Meat and Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Baby Shrimps and Young Tamarind Leaf Salad, Spicy Thai Herb Dressing
- Grilled Marinated Imported Sea Bass with Fresh Turmeric, Spicy Garlic & Chili Sauce, Served with Crispy Raw Vegetables
- Traditional Green Curry with Marinated Chicken
- Dried Coconut Milk Curry of Japanese Wagyu Beef
- Taro Custard in Coconut Shell
Lunch from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs.
Dinner from 18:30 to 23:00 hrs.
For reservations, please call 66 (0) 2344 8888 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org