Trafalgar (www.trafalgar.com), has released its most comprehensive Americas programme so far, with the 2016 The Americas brochure consolidating the USA, Canada, Central and South America into one singular brochure.
Building on the brand’s promise to provide industry partners with the best tools they need to be able to sell guided holidays with more confidence and ease, this valuable reference guide has been specially created with time-poor agents in mind. Offering even more choice when it comes to experiencing the Americas like a local, the global leader in guided holidays is showcasing over 60 itineraries, more than 160 Insider Experiences and seven completely new guided holidays, taking guests even deeper and giving them access to experiences they wouldn’t be able to find if travelling on their own.
Matthew Cameron-Smith, Managing Director, Trafalgar Australia says: “We really want to make sure agents have the support they need when selling Trafalgar or specifically in this case, the Americas, to their clients. We believe that by combining our entire Americas product into the one brochure, not only will it simplify the process for our agent partners and enable them to confidently sell the real Americas, the significantly expanded product offering for next year means more opportunities to cross-sell and more commission to be generated.”
“In addition, Trafalgar is the only operator to share live, unedited reviews from our guests through our partnership with independent review company Feefo. By bringing our guest experience to the forefront, agents can use over 12,000 guest reviews to inspire their clients and help close the sale. We’re also proud to have recently won Feefo’s five-star gold trusted merchant status for consistently achieving over 95% satisfaction.” continued Cameron-Smith.
Affirming its commitment to supporting local communities in the destinations it visits, Trafalgar has also highlighted the numerous projects it is involved with under the banner of#TrafalgarCares. From supporting local artisans in Peru to working alongside not-for-profit organisations on conservation projects such as the Grizzly Bear and Discovery Centre at Yellowstone National Park, guests will be able to learn and immerse themselves in #TrafalgarCares initiatives and know they are giving back to the communities they are visiting.
Featured itineraries for 2016 The Americas programme includes:
- The 14-day East Coast USA & Canada guided holiday priced from $5075 per person – twin share (land only) – guests will stay in Authentic Accommodationat Boston’s Omni Parker House, made famous in the summer of 1953 when John F. Kennedy’s proposed to Jackie O. Savings of up to $540 per person are available when clients book and pay in full by 30 October, 2015.
- The 10-day Tastes and Sounds of the South guided holiday priced from $3650 per person – twin share (land only) – guests will travel through Nashville, Memphis, Natchez and New Orleans and enjoy Insider Experiences such as exclusive Be My Guest dining experience at two period homes with Joe Stone and celebrated American chef, Esther Carpenter. New in 2016, guests can also extend their trip to include a 7-night American Queen Mississippi River Cruise, attend the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival or join in on Mardi Gras celebrations throughout February.
Also for 2016, Trafalgar has also added four new Hidden Journeys to its Americas portfolio following the successful launch of this trip style into the market in 2015. Dedicated to smaller groups of up to 26 guests and exploring lesser visited places, the new Hidden Journeys guided holidays include:
- 10-day Secrets of Rockies and Glacier National Park Hidden Journey taking guests on a less-explored route through Calgary, Waterton, Glacier National Park, Lake Louise, Jasper, Columbia Icefield and Banff National Park to reveal the laid-back cities and spectacular sceneries of western Canada. Priced from $4875 per person – twin share with savings of up to $638 per person available.
- 12-day Secrets of Newfoundland and Labrador Hidden Journey discovering the cultures of Canada’s neighbouring provinces travelling from St John’s to Iceberg Alley. Guests will meet a resident local in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, who’ll share stories of Captain Cook and this historic city. Priced from $6825 per person – twin share with savings of up to $683 per person available.
- Nine-day Secrets of Ecuador Hidden Journey exploring the active volcano at the heart of Cotopaxi National Park in Ecuador. Guests will also join the Jarrin family for an exclusive Be My Guest dining experience tasting local treats like ‘llapingachos’ and cheesy potato cakes and stay at a restored 17th century hacienda once owned by King Phillip III of Spain. Priced from $2925 per person – twin share with savings of up to $308 per person available.
- 16-day Secrets of Panama and Costa Rica Hidden Journey revealing local culture with two Be My Guest dining experiences as guests have lunch at a family’s equestrian estate and a special dinner at Haciendo Pozo Azul. This trip also takes in the cosmopolitan city of Panama City and remote locations with the Embera Indians at the Gamboa Rainforest to Arenal Volcano National Park and the Los Angeles Cloud Forest. Priced from $6825 per person – twin share with savings of $669 per person available.
Clients can save up to 10% across Trafalgar’s 2016 The Americas programme with Early Payment Discounts of up to $1120 per person available when they book and pay in full before 30 October, 2015. Past passenger discounts of 5% per person (land only) are also available for travellers who have previously travelled with The Travel Corporation’s family of brands.
To find out more information, contact your sales manager or visit www.trafalgar.com.