Wine can transport one to faraway places with its aromas and flavours. At Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, it is a snapshot at a specific moment in time and place.
Now, guests can toast the world’s vintage treasures during an exclusive wine dinner in the new Wine Cellar at Bella restaurant.
Craving some exquisite wine perfectly paired with each selected dish? Looking to taste specialty wines and discuss their taste profiles with an expert? Four Seasons will take guests to a most exclusive venue for a special dinner of the most delectable dishes with perfect wine pairings.
The Wine Cellar dinner may include:
- First course – bruschetta three ways with lobster, tomato and olive oil, paired with Pinot Grigio Blush delle Venezie, Sacchetto Vini IGP, Italy
- Second course – squid ink seafood ravioli with butter wine sauce, paired with Albizzia, Chardonnay di Toscana, Frescobaldi Tuscan Classics, IGT
- Third course – crusted sea bass marinated with Champagne and served with asparagus and roasted potato, paired with Attems, Sauvignon Blanc, Venezia Giulia, Alto Adige, IGT
- Fourth course – braised veal fillet with soft polenta and truffle oil, paired with Black Rooster Chianti Classic Tuscany DOCG
- For dessert – Bella’s Italian cassata, paired with Banfi Florus, Moscadello di Montalcino DOC
The Wine Cellar can store about 2,500 bottles and includes more than 300 different labels. The Chef’s Table can accommodate up to six guests for intimate gatherings and celebratory dinners. The Wine Cellar is also available for private wine tasting events.