TTC ticks down the final days of the Great Escape and reveals inspirational experiences across all itineraries
TTC has drawn back the curtains to reveal the much anticipated Great Escape itineraries, departing in March/April 2017. More than 100 lucky escapees will enjoy a spectacular Sydney adventure before jetting off on one of five amazing escapes to China, France, South Africa, Malaysia & Thailand or Switzerland.
To kick off each escape, agents will be hosted by AAT Kings for a 2-night adventure in Sydney. In addition to delicious dining and a harbour cruise, they’ll be mesmerised by the 360 degree iconic city views from the top of Sydney Harbour courtesy of a BridgeClimb experience. From there, agents will depart for an 8-day exclusive experience hosted by Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Contiki, Uniworld, or Adventure World.
Itinerary highlights include:
- In China, Trafalgar guests will take a rickshaw around the ancient alleyways of courtyard Hutong residences in Beijing before stopping into a family home for a ‘Be My Guest’ meal where escapees will enjoy a lunch of traditional Chinese cuisine.
- Insight Vacations escapees will spend a day in the Swiss countryside around Lucerne where they’ll meet local farmers in a traditional rural community and take a horse-drawn ride though green pastures, followed by a spread of homemade drinks and snacks.
- Contiki’s escapees will travel to Malaysia where they’ll spend a day in the sweeping Cameron Highlands valley lined with Tea Plantations exploring a Butterfly Farm, local markets, and of course, drink plenty of tea at traditional Tea Houses.
- In Avignon, Uniworld’s guests will join a local expert to venture off the beaten path and discover the city’s picturesque hidden alleys and secret squares, the Jewish quarter and market hall.
- After searching for the ‘Big Five’ in South Africa, Adventure World escapees will spend a night at Country Boutique Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel perched on the White River that was once the homestead of a local avocado farming family.
Time is running out so be sure to act before 15 December. Book a client on a trip with Trafalgar, Contiki, Insight Vacations, Uniworld, AAT Kings or Adventure World until 15th December 2016 and register your interest at www.ttcgreatescape.com.au – where you can select your escape destination preferences. The more bookings you make, the greater your chance of securing an invite. There’s even a chance you may win the final FOC wildcard place on this the sought-after multi-brand famil.