TTS, Travel Technology and Solutions, a leading global player in the development of innovative solutions for the travel and tourism industry, has now incorporated Travelport’s industry leading merchandising solution, Travelport Rich Content and Branding into its online and mobile Corporate Booking Tool (CBT), TTS Corporate.
TTS Corporate displaying Travelport Rich Content and Branding
TTS Corporate is the first Corporate Booking solution to include Travelport Rich Content and Branding technology, providing users with the ability to access the full offering of over 100 participating airlines, via graphically rich images and descriptions. This means that TTS Corporate users and travellers can now easily check the benefits and restrictions of each fare, access additional airline content and the ancillaries available for each flight.
Less than a month after adding Travelport Rich Content and Branding to Travelport Mobile Agent and TTS Web Agent, TTS is now releasing a new TTS Corporate update with this technology, allowing travel agents to offer their corporate clients the most comprehensive service possible.
“We are seeing some fantastic interest in our Branded Fares and ancillaries which are available through Travelport Smartpoint and Travelport Universal API. TTS Corporate is the first Corporate Booking Tool within our Developer Network to go live with Travelport Rich Content and Branding” says JP Ephithite, Senior Product Manager for Open Platform at Travelport. “These branded fares and ancillaries, with rich text and imagery, are loaded directly by the airlines on our Travel Commerce Platform. Where previously only an airline fare and class of service was displayed, now a traveler using the TTS Corporate booking tool can get an overview of which services are included in the fare and gain a better understanding of how they can enhance their travel experience, making quicker and more informed travel choices.”
Susana Gonçalves, Product Manager at TTS commented: “We are always working hard to bring new features to our solutions in order to keep them updated and relevant to our users. So after including Travelport Rich Content and Branding in Travelport Mobile Agent and TTS Web Agent, it was only natural to keep working to implement this technology in other solutions from our portfolio, in this case, our Corporate Booking Tool, TTS Corporate and give travel agents the opportunity to increase their level of service to corporate customers and generate more revenue.”
The latest update to TTS Corporate also brings a set of improvements and new features like:
- Visual baggage information: immediate access to the checked baggage allowed for each pricing option, in the search results page and during all booking process
- Support to Air New Zealand domestic fares
- Improved hotel experience: now includes hotel photos, hotel amenities and earlier access to rate conditions
- Store Hotel Membership Cards in travellers’ profile for quicker booking and ability to add them to the reservation
- Travel Agency Terms and Conditions allows travel agencies to add their own terms and conditions for users to accept before booking
- Itemize specific taxes: ability to discriminate specific taxes to comply with legal market requirements
- Improvements in the My Trips area: ability to search by booking code and the bookings table now displays the company and user that made the booking, as well as the travellers
- Improvements in the My Approvals area: approvers can now search by booking code and by travellers’ name
- Improvements in deleting/inactivating companies
- Adjustments in the GDS connection area
- New Language available: Spanish (more to come soon)
TTS Corporate supports all Travelport GDS cores (Apollo, Galileo and Worldspan) and travel agencies can register for free or get more information at corporate.tts.com.