United Airlines today announced an early bird fare promotion for travelers flying between Hong Kong and the six most popular destinations in the U.S.: Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco.From today until July 4, 2016, passengers can purchase roundtrip Economy Class tickets for as low as HK$3,550*, subject to applicable taxes and surcharges, when travelling between September 1, 2016 and December 13, 2016.
This promotion covers both Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays, perfect moments to experience U.S. traditions and customs. One of the most attractive deals offers an opportunity to experience Hollywood with a special Economy Class return fare from Hong Kong to Los Angeles, which is priced at only HK$3,550*. Fares to other selected cities, including San Francisco, Las Vegas, Chicago, Boston and New York, are also on sale from HK$3,800 to HK$4,900. All tickets must be purchased seven days before departure. Terms and conditions apply.
Destinations and Fares (from Hong Kong)
|Destination City||Fares from||Departure Date||Latest Ticketing Date|
|Los Angeles||HK$3,550||September 1 – December 13, 2016||Tickets must be purchased by July 4, 2016 11:59 p.m.local time|
Fares are roundtrip and exclude taxes and carrier-imposed fees.
*Terms and conditions
- Ticket must be purchased by July 4, 2016 11:59 p.m. local time.
- Sale is valid for travel on flights from Hong Kong to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Chicago, Boston and New York, subject to the availability of K class.
- Outbound travel: September 1 – December 13, 2016.
- Fare is subject to taxes and fees of approximately HKD700, Fares, taxes and carrier-imposed fees are subject to currency adjustment and change without notice.
- Ticketing must be completed within three days after reservation is made or at least seven days before departure, whichever is earlier.
- Minimum stay of two days and maximum stay of one month after departure from fare origin.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Change to the first ticketed flight is not permitted. Change is subject to a HKD1,500 fee for each change made to other than the first ticketed flight.
- Bag fee may apply.
- Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Other terms and conditions may apply.
United in Hong Kong
United operates daily nonstop services between Hong Kong and San Francisco, Chicago and New York/Newark, with convenient connections to a variety of popular U.S. destinations including Los Angeles, Boston, Miami and Las Vegas. In addition, United is the only carrier offering nonstop services between Hong Kong and Guam, with flights departing both cities every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, offering enhanced connections to Honolulu and other Micronesian destinations such as Saipan and Palau.