Opening March 2017, Kandima Maldives will be the number one choice for families thinking of a holiday to the beautiful Maldives. Why? Because it’s truly #AnythingButOrdinary! Parents can experience the idyllic, romantic get-away they’ve always wished for, along with an amazing family-friendly atmosphere and facilities, including ‘Kandiland’ set to be the leading children’s club in the Maldives.
Introducing ‘Kandiland’ – An unparalleled kids club
Kandiland is one of a kind. Not only is it one of the largest in the country, it’s also the most fun!
It’s a kids haven where the focus is on the huge pirate-ship wet area, complete with slides, tunnels and water cannons. There’s a large water-play zone with misted hoops, water shoots and a sprinkler pad to run in, out and around. An in-ground trampoline, climbing domes, a sand pit, enough Lego to eat your heart out, a climbing wall and a computer game area, will keep kids amused for hours.
Whilst parents are in the art studio learning a new skill or coming close and personal with hammerhead sharks on a diving trip, their little ones are also getting new experiences:
- Learn to cook lunch in the al fresco mini kitchen.
- Learn Maldivian Culture with songs and dances.
- Being a Marine Biologist by planting coral back into the ocean.
- Learn Maldivian Nature with adventures and discovery of the island including shell finding and crab hunting.
- Make your own kite and arts and crafts from nature like coconuts and sand.
- Get energised with mini Zumba and mini Kandiland Olympics
- Get messy with art attack challenges, rock painting and make your very own Celtic mermaid.
- Learn the local language of Dhivehi.
Mums and Dads – don’t want to miss out on the Kandiland fun? No worries! There’s a hang out area for you with self-service drinks and snacks.
It’s the little things that make a huge difference. Kandima has it covered:
- Kids can be collected from your villa in the morning and dropped off for example, to Breeze Bar in the evening, saving parents from the usual routine of ferrying their kids around – you do enough of that at home ey?
- Lunch is served at Kandiland ensuring the little tots and bigger kids are always well-fed, energised and hydrated.
- Kandima’s on-site medial and dental centre operates 24-hours a day so stress less when taking off, knowing that you have all your bases covered.
- A heavenly babysitting service – who doesn’t want that!
When outside Kandiland, the Oh So Kool island destination has plenty of action for the family… Why not try out a new watersport at Aquaholics, learn about the marine life around the island at our Marine Biology Centre, explore Kandima on a push bike or refuel at one of the resort’s 10 restaurants & bars which boast both buffet and a la carte options serving food from around the world!
SPECIAL FAMILY DEAL
Children up to 15 years-old stay & eat for FREE!!
Five nights in a Sky Studio for a family of four available from US$4110 (£3290) on a half board basis
Five nights for two adults and two children in a Sky Studio on half board basis (Breakfast and dinner @ Flavour), domestic transfers (return), complimentary cookies and ice-cream at Aroma and Deli for the little guests, one cooking class for each child and one private family picnic lunch at Ken’s Cove.
N.B. The above price is subject to 10% service charge, 12% GST and $6 Government Green tax per person per night.
Valid from 01 March until 30 April, 2017
INCLUDING THE EASTER HOLIDAYS
For booking and further information on Kandima Maldives
visit www.kandima.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org