Home » DESTINATION » Currently Reading:

Uttarakhand is now safe for Tourists : Bahuguna

September 14, 2013 DESTINATION No Comments Email Email

Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna said  – Tourism has taken a hit in Uttarakhand post flash floods with people now scared coming to the hill state.

Bahuguna criticized the hype created around the flash floods in his state and saing  ‘My primary concern is that my entire economy rests on tourism and now it is gone.

People are scared to visit Uttarakhand, Bahuguna said while addressing a conference here.

Bahuguna said the temple area in Kedarnath which the floods had devastated had been cleaned up for puja to restart from September 11. And due to this incident but tourists number have fallen unusually in Nainital,Dehradun and Mussorie too.

People are scared of visiting even Nainital,Rishikesh and Dehradun even though these places are as safe as Delhi

The CM gave a broad overview of how the state was planning to recover from the devastation. The temple area has been cleared and a bridge installed. Puja will be start from Sep 11 in Kedarnath.

Uttaranchal-tourism.com has updated some new packages for the season – Pangot Camping,Dhanaulti Camping Tour,Uttaranchal Hotels discounted rates,vally of flowers trek,Nainital Lake tour and Jim Corbett National Park tour.One can easily get all details of the packages.

Comment on this Article:







Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

Platinium Partnership

ADVERTISEMENTS

Elite Partnership Sponsors

ADVERTISEMENTS

Premier Partnership Sponsors

ADVERTISEMENTS

Official Media Event Partner

ADVERTISEMENTS

Global Travel media endorses the following travel publication

ADVERTISEMENTS

GLOBAL TRAVEL MEDIA VIDEOS