VFS Global is pleased to announce the launch of Visa Application Centres for the Embassy of the Czech Republic in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Applicants for visas to the Czech Republic can now submit visa applications and enrol for biometrics at the VFS Global centres in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
The launch was announced by Mr Eduard Muřický, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Czech Republic, and HE Mr Alexandr Sporýš, Ambassador of the Czech Republic to the UAE, at the inauguration of the visa application centre in Abu Dhabi. Services at both locations commenced on 04 November 2015.
Speaking about the launch, HE Mr Alexandr Sporýš, Ambassador of the Czech Republic to the UAE, expressed satisfaction that the Czech Republic has joined the group of countries which is pursuing the modern way of promoting outsourcing of visa services for the benefit of all travellers.
Mr Ajit Alexander, COO – Middle East and North Africa, VFS Global, added, “The opening of these centres points to the increased interest in visiting the Czech Republic and we are committed to increasing efficiencies and streamlining the visa application process for travellers to this destination. We are honoured to partner with the Embassy of the Czech Republic in the UAE and are confident our solutions will enhance the overall experience for applicants.”
The key features of the centre include:
- Convenient and centrally-accessed location
- Professional staff with local language capability to handle queries and applications
- Automated queue governance for smooth flow of applicants
- Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements, check-list and applicable fees
- 100% secure handling of passports, documents and personal information
- Door-step delivery of passports
- Premium Lounge for personalised and comfortable service