To meet increasing travel demand during the summer period, Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company (“Vietjet”) will offer more than 5,000 flights and will be holding an online promotion with two million tickets priced from $0.
The online promotion will run from 28 March 2016 to 3 April 2016, and is valid for travel between 1 April 2016 to 31 December 2016. The promotion is applicable to all tickets on Vietjet’s domestic and international routes.
The airline will be increasing flight frequencies for a series of routes including Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi, with 25 daily return flights and Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc Island, with six daily return flights, amongst others. Vietjet will also be increasing the frequency of its route from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City to twice daily.
Travelers can purchase tickets via the Vietjet website at www.vietjetair.com and payment can be made using major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, JCB or American Express.
Vietjet currently operates 47 domestic and international routes. It offers twice daily flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City where travelers can easily connect to other cities within Vietnam via the airline’s extensive network of domestic flights. In addition, other international routes include Bangkok, Siem Reap, Taipei, Yangon and Seoul.
Terms and conditions apply:
– The ticket promotion applies to the basic fare and does not include the cost of prevailing taxes and fuel surcharges
– The total number of promotional tickets available for this promotion is two million and while stocks last
– Promotional tickets can be purchased between 2-3pm daily.
– Purchased tickets are non-refundable and a change in flight dates will incur additional administrative charges
– Name changes on bookings are not allowed
– Flight bookings are not available during public holidays held in the stipulated countries of the routes selected