Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company (“Vietjet”) will be giving away three million discounted airfares* from now till 2016, in its largest-ever promotional campaign.
The first leg of the online promotion will run daily from 1.00pm to 3.00pm (Singapore time) during the period of 20 May 2015 to 20 June 2015 and will offer 50,000 tickets starting from just USD$0. It will be applicable to all domestic and selected international routes operated by Vietjet to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Korea. The travel period for this promotional offer is effective from 3 September 2015 to 15 December 2015, excluding public holidays.*
Known to be a new age carrier, Vietjet looks to consistently add innovative and added value services such as inflight duty free shopping and has recently partnered with Lotteria Vietnam to provide greater choices to its in-flight meal offering. Vietjet currently operates 150 flights per day with a fleet of 25 Airbus aircraft across 30 routes domestically and internationally. The airline also offers express check-in at all airports for passengers over 65 years of age, expectant mothers, and families travelling with infants. These passengers are encouraged to approach Vietjet’s express check-in counters for priority boarding and assistance with carry-on luggage.
*Terms and conditions apply:
- The ticket promotion applies to the basic fare and does not include the cost of prevailing taxes and fuel surcharges.
- The total number of promotional tickets available for the first leg of the promotion is 50,000 and while stocks last
- Purchased tickets are non-refundable and a change in flight dates will incur additional administrative charges
- Name changes on bookings are not allowed
- Routes selected for the promotion varies on a daily basis
- Flight bookings are not available during public holidays held in the stipulated countries of the routes selected