For the sixth-consecutive year Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings’ upper-premium, culinary cruise line Oceania Cruises has been recognised by luxury travel network Virtuoso as the Best Premium Cruise Line. Oceania received the top honours at the Virtuoso Travel Week Awards Ceremony on Thursday, 11 August 2016 in Las Vegas.
Renowned for its immersive destination and culinary experiences, Oceania Cruises’ fleet of six vessels – including Regatta, Insignia,Nautica, Marina, Riviera and the new Sirena, which joined the fleet in April 2016 – visit over 330 destinations via more than 150 itineraries worldwide, ranging from 7 to 180-day round-the-world cruises, with destinations including Alaska, the Caribbean, Canada and New England, Europe, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, the South Pacific, Africa and South America.
With all restaurants and cuisine on board included in the cruise fare, Oceania Cruises’ on board restaurants present some of the best fine dining experiences, ranging from Italian, French and contemporary steakhouses to Asian Fusion. Epicurean enrichment extends to cooking classes led by Master Chefs at The Culinary Center (aboard Marina and Riviera), and specially designed shore excursions – Culinary Discovery Tours.
The line is also celebrated for its on board art and cultural enrichment, boasting one of the finest art collections and offering hands on instruction by talented artists in residence at the Artist Loft (aboard Marina and Riviera).
Each year, Virtuoso’s Best of the Best Award winners are selected by its more than 390 member agencies and 11,400-plus travel advisors. This recent Virtuoso Award builds on Oceania Cruises’ reputation as the world’s leading upper-premium cruise line, with other awards including:
- 2016 Best Dining: Mid-Size, Marina – Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards
- 2016 Best Cabins: Mid-Size, Riviera – Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards
- 2016 Best for Fitness & Recreation: Mid-Size, Riviera; Small-ship: Nautica – Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice
- 2015 Australia’s Leading Cruise Line – World Travel Awards
- 2015 Best Lines for Foodies – Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships
- 2015 Best Contemporary Cruise Line – Virtuoso Supplier Awards
- 2015 Best for Foodies – Fodor’s Travel World’s Best Cruises
- 2015 Editor-In-Chief Award for Best Art Collection – Porthole Cruise Magazine
Guests booking before the end of September 2016 will enjoy special bonus offers. Choose from:
- Oceania’s OLife Choice special offer: guests select either free shore excursions, a free beverage package, free shipboard credit or free unlimited internet access; or
- Complimentary Pre or Post-Cruise Land Tour: available for cruises to African and Asian destinations.
To book a cruise with Oceania Cruises, contact a travel professional, call Oceania’s local contact centre, Australia: 1300 355 200, New Zealand: 0800 625 691 email [email protected], or visit www.oceaniacruises.com