What: It’s no secret that cultivating a guest-centric hotel culture leads to happier guests and increased revenue. But what if you, like many hoteliers, still struggle to access the in-depth feedback necessary to enhance service and operations?
Join ReviewPro’s educational webinar on April 28 at 5pm CEST, where we will discuss how to profit from an effective guest survey strategy, including:
- The importance of setting clear objectives
- How to improve email collection & database management
- Optimizing survey design
- Success Story: Pestana Hotels & Resorts
- Using direct feedback to create a guest-centric culture
- Josiah Mackenzie, VP of Business Development, ReviewPro
- Claudia Flacho, Business Revenue Intelligence Analyst, Pestana Hotels & Resorts
- Tim Towle, VP of Product & Strategic Projects, ReviewPro
- Neil James, VP of Account Management, ReviewPro
When: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 5-6pm (CET – GMT+1)
Where: Register for the online webinar on ReviewPro’s website.
How: Find out more about the webinar and register now. Space is limited. Even if you aren’t able to attend, be sure to register because we will email a recording of the webinar to all registrants afterwards.