With the constant influx of news in our industry, along with the hundreds of other daily duties of the hotelier, it can be hard to stay up to date. To help save hoteliers time and present them with innovative, actionable ideas to increase direct bookings this summer season, HeBS Digital will host a complimentary “Webinar on Q2 2016 Hospitality Digital Technology and Marketing Strategy Forecast & Action Plan” on Wednesday, May 11th at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT). The webinar will focus on the most notable hospitality technology & digital marketing trends to watch this quarter and an action plan to monetize on these trends.
The webinar will cover:
- Brief Overview of What Happened in Q1: A recap of the hospitality industry’s most important headlines – from rising distribution costs, to the increasing popularity of book direct programs, and big updates to Google’s search results layout.
- Q2 Forecast & Action Plan: How to prepare for the summer season with fewer Americans traveling abroad, a new Google mobile update, and tackling that ever-growing competitor, Airbnb.
- Multi-Channel Campaigns: Innovative ideas on how to drive bookings for spring weekdays or weekends, generate last-minute bookings, and encourage guests to book in advance.
- Mariana Safer, SVP of Marketing at HeBS Digital
- Margaret Mastrogiacomo, Senior Director of Creative Strategy at HeBS Digital
- Sara O’Brien, Associate Director of Marketing at HeBS Digital
These digital marketing experts will review the latest headlines and trends, and present actionable ways to drive maximum direct online revenues and ROIs.
“The Q2 2016 Hospitality Technology and Marketing Strategy Forecast & Action Plan Webinar will offer hoteliers easy-to-implement ideas that can go a long way in adding to their bottom line,” said Mariana Safer, SVP Marketing at HeBS Digital. “This webinar brings HeBS Digital’s Q2 2016 HeBStrategy whitepaper to life so we can have a real conversation about what it will really take to succeed in the upcoming few months. Hoteliers will walk away with actionable ideas for increasing direct bookings on the hotel website and prepare multichannel marketing campaigns for the upcoming summer season – one of the busiest times for many hoteliers. We hope to see you there!”