Keith Prowse and Innstant Travel Launch Leading One Minute Booking Solution with over 14,000 Destinations Worldwide.
The world’s oldest entertainment travel agency can now take the travel industry on the travel booking journey of a lifetime.
John Godwin, Keith Prowse managing director, has launched this week their new “state of the art” centralised ticket and travel services portal www.keithprowse.com.au. Mr Godwin was also joined by Darryl Ismail CEO of Innstant Travel to celebrate the launch.
Mr Godwin said, “We were looking for the best, so we chose Innstant, as we are in no doubt that the Innstant platform and their extensive product range is by far the best in the market, in fact years ahead of what else is currently available.
“Further validation of the decision is that, since the recent introduction of the new booking engine, we’ve secured a number of contracts with leading travel operators and agents. Their decision was based on the strength of the combined product range and online solution which provides immediate booking confirmations.”
Mr Godwin said that the range of benefits includes:
- Access to Keith Prowse’s enormous selection of travel options with thousands of tours, sports and attractions tickets, including Disney passes.
- The portal enables agents to book instantly more than 150,000 hotels with live price comparisons with 54 other booking engines and allows for last minute availability on all hotels and tickets.
- We only display live availability, so unlike many other popular booking engines our content is 100% live and bookings can be completed in two easy steps.
- Agents accessing the two step booking engine via the online travel and entertainment travel portal, which will also feature a range of developments to follow, such as dynamic packaging of ticket inclusive packages.
- The platform also offers over 600 low cost airlines, as well as thousands of car hire, and transfer options. In the coming months we will be adding some really exciting new products including cruises and tour packages in addition to the dynamic package functionality with online availability and instant confirmation.
- With no hidden fees, B2C and B2B capabilities, automated bookings and instant confirmations as well as flexible booking capabilities will ensure Keith Prowse remains at the forefront of the travel industry.
- Keith Prowse will also be offering white label solutions enabling agents to have their consumer website with our leading booking engine.
John Godwin said no other travel company can provide this range of service live and the website www.keithprowse.com.au would provide industry leading centralised ticket and travel solutions.
“Keith Prowse will provide travel agents with the most up to date information, best prices and easy to use interface to ensure the best outcome for their clients,” he said.
Darryl Ismail CEO of Instant Travel said, ‘”We’re delighted to partner with Keith Prowse in this exciting project and bring this long awaited online solution to event ticketing plus providing superior accommodation and touring options.”
“Our advanced booking engine in turn adds value not only to the travel business but greatly benefits consumers.”
Keith Prowse has been associated with the sale of tickets to sporting and special events for more than 200 years.
Keith Prowse’s range of sporting and special event packages include The Australian Tennis Open, NRL Grand Final, Wimbledon, Premier League Soccer, horse racing and car racing, Edinburgh Tattoo, State of Origin Series and many more – all available on the portal.
The Innstant Group, www.innstantgroup.com, is a privately-held travel and software company, which has offices in a number of international cities including the US, Europe and the Middle East. Innstant provides a compelling line of products and services that facilitate the procurement of land and air travel. Innstant is part of a large corporate group with many global business interests including hotels and other areas of the tourism sector.