Copenhagen has a strong, green and environmentally friendly image, and a long record of accomplishment in sustainable meetings management – the chances are that your event in Copenhagen will be sustainable, whether that was your aim or not! And soon, chances are that you might be the lucky one who get to experience the brighter shade of green first hand, when we launch a short-and-sweet#BeeSustain challenge competition where you can win a #BeeSustain incentive stay in the Capital of Sustainable Meetings.
More information on how to enter the competition – where the weekend stay is just one among a number of sweet prizes you can win – will soon follow on our Twitter account @copenhagencvb, so stay tuned.
Also, remember to visit us at the Danish stand F270 at IMEX Frankfurt May 19-21 and participate in the competition on site.
What you can win:
1st Prize: A #BeeSustain incentive weekend stay for two people in Copenhagen, including:
– Two nights in a double room at Hotel Radisson Blu Scandinavia, breakfast included. Radisson is known as an environmental frontrunner not at least because of it’s extensive Think Planet program. The Radisson Blu Scandinavia is situated minutes away from the city center and just 15 minutes from Copenhagen Airports.
– 48 hours bike rental. The best and most sustainable way to experience Copenhagen is by bike. Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel will provide you with two bikes to make sure that you blend in with the Copenhageners. – 2 x Copenhagen Cards giving you free public transportation and entrance to more than 70 Copenhagen attractions such as Tivoli Gardens and Strömma Canal Tours. Tivoli Gardens was the world’s first amusement park to run strictly on renewable energy and recently they took another important green step by placing 10 beehives on their property. Strömma Canal Tours just inaugurated a three-year cooperation with WWF for a better and cleaner marine environment.
– 1 x exclusive Honey Experience for two with the Copenhagen By Bi (CityBee)foundation incl. tasting of locally produced honey.
– 2 x lunch for two: One at organic hotdog stand DØP in Copenhagen. The other lunch is TBA.
– 2 x dinner for two: One at Restaurant TOLDBODEN, sustainable eatery at the harbor front in Copenhagen. The other dinner is TBA.
– 2 x drinks at Copenhagen Street Food. The street food market has a sustainable profile and part of the surplus is used for the conservation of a biodynamic farm just north of Copenhagen.
2nd-5th Prize: Copenhagen ByBi (City Bee) gift packs containing: two honey beers and a gift tube with honey form five parts of Copenhagen.
6th-15th Prize: Gift tube with honey form five parts of Copenhagen.