Ship: Windstar’s Wind Star
Cruise: Greek Isles and Turkish Delights
Itinerary: Istanbul – Kusadasi – Rhodes – Bodrum – Santorini – Mykonos – Athens
A single voyage covers thousands of years of civilisation’s greatest feats – from the Acropolis of Athens to the palaces of Istanbul. Explore the tiny streets and narrow alleys of Mykonos, and escape to Delos, the fabled island of Apollo, where you’ll walk in the ancient footsteps of the gods. Listen for echoes of history as you explore Ephesus, the world’s largest outdoor archaeological site, and treat yourself to superlative grilled seafood, accompanied by an ouzo salute to the sunset. From the coffee houses of Bodrum to the country lanes of Rhodes, discover the Greek Isles as they were meant to be traveled, in private yacht style.
A Complimentary Windstar Private* Event: Kusadasi, Evening in Ephesus
No one who has seen the magnificent Celsus Library of Ephesus will ever forget it. And Windstar guests will get an once-in-a-lifetime experience of the Library – after hours during this exclusive Evening in Ephesus event.
You will walk the Marble Road to the Library that housed more than 12,000 scrolls nearly two millennia ago. Your five-course, white-glove-service dinner will be in the courtyard in front of the Library. The spectacularly illuminated façade allows you to examine the statues in their niches and the elegant details of the frames. Dinner under the stars will be accompanied by a trio from the Aegean Chamber Orchestra.
* This Private Event will not be touring the site. If you wish to tour Ephesus, this Private Event has been scheduled in a way that will allow you to book and experience another shore excursion earlier in the day to see the ancient ruins of Ephesus and you will not miss out on this evening event.
• Local dining tips – explore insider epicurean delights in Istanbul, Santorini, Rhodes, and Athens
• The Parthenon and the Acropolis in Athens
• Palace of the Grand Masters in Rhodes
• White-washed buildings and blue domes of Santorini
• Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
• Chic boutiques and cafés of Mykonos
• Visit Ephesus and the House of Mary from Kusadasi
• Yacht deck barbecue at Bodrum* *Location of deck barbecue is dependent on weather and sea conditions, and is subject to change.
Price correct as at 7 July 2015 and is subject to availability, currency fluctuations and surcharges at time of booking. Sale ends 17 July 2015 unless sold out prior. Price based on Category BX Deluxe.
For further enquiries or bookings please contact Travel the World on 1300 857 437 or [email protected]