Ship: Windstar’s Wind Spirit
Cruise: Dreams of Tahiti
Itinerary: Papeete – Moorea – Tahaa – Raiatea – Bora Bora – Huahine – Papeete
A graceful sailing yacht is the perfect way to experience the true wonder of Tahiti. We’ll let the trade winds fill our sails as we visit one legendary island after another, staying overnight in most ports to give you time to swim and snorkel in crystal-clear lagoons, meander through lush rainforests, and experience the fascinating Polynesian culture from tikis to tiare flowers.
A Complimentary Windstar Private Event* Bora Bora: A Celebration
Bora Bora is surrounded by a number of tiny islets called “motu” – small, pristine, secluded paradises that offer privacy, beauty and relaxing ambiance. You will spend the evening on one of these perfect Polynesian oases accompanied only by other Windstar guests. As has long been the tradition in Tahiti, you will be welcomed to the motu with a fragrant flower lei.
Your private feast on the beach promises to be extraordinary. The menu has been carefully selected by Windstar’s executive chef and is sure to please and tantalise your palate.
When your meal is complete and the stars begin to shine, the highlight of this enchanted evening will begin. Fire dancing has long been deeply embedded in the Polynesian culture as a way to send messages to the gods.Your fire dancing experts will be wearing traditional loincloths and will dazzle you with high-speed acrobatic moves, throwing flames so hot you’ll feel the warmth 10 feet away.
*Please note: This Private Event has been scheduled in a way that will allow you to book and experience another shore excursion on the same day and you will not miss anything.
• Luxuriate in three delightful overnights, each in a unique island paradise
• Discover Moorea, the inspiration for South Pacific’s mystical Bali Hai
• Experience drift snorkeling among coral gardens
• Sail, swim, and kayak from the yacht’s Watersports Platform throughout the voyage
• Celebrate at a festive beach party and on a fun-filled onboard barbecue
• Delight to local entertainment on board and learn native Polynesian dances
• Gaze into a fiery sunset and watch for the green flash as it melts below the horizon
Price correct as at 7 July 2015 and is subject to availability, currency fluctuations and surcharges at time of booking. Sale ends 17 July 2015 unless sold out prior. Price based on a category B – Oceanview Stateroom
For further enquiries or bookings please contact Travel the World on 1300 857 437 or firstname.lastname@example.org