Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai launches the Winter MICE & Event Package, offering meeting and travel professionals personalised offerings, memorable meet & stay experiences and the highest level of rewards. This offer is applicable for meetings, conferences, events, dining and accommodation, and bookers will be able to earn points from Shangri-La Events Collection and Golden Circle Event Planner Rewards. Groups booked on or before 1 December 2016 and materialised before 28 February 2017 will enjoy the following offers and packages:
- Deluxe Room: RMB1,100 nett per night with breakfast for one, or RMB1,300 nett per night with breakfast for two.
- Grand Premier Room: RMB1,900 nett per night with breakfast for one, or RMB2,200 nett per night with breakfast for two.
- RMB550 nett per person for Chinese set dinner or buffet dinner, including soft drinks or beer.
- RMB550 nett per person for Full Day Meeting Package, including full day use of meeting room, morning & afternoon tea/coffee break and lunch buffet.
For enquiries please call (86 21) 2203 6354 or email:[email protected]
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers and promotions.
- Applied to bookings with a minimum of 10 rooms and a maximum of 150 rooms per night.
- Room rate and event rate cannot be lower than contract agreed rate.
- Dinner offer is applied to bookings with a minimum of 30 persons to a maximum of 500 persons.
- Rates above include 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
Address: Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai
1218 Middle Yan’an Road, Jing An Kerry Centre on West Nanjing Road,
Situated in the heart of Jing An central business district, the Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai is the focal point of the Jing An Kerry Centre – a city landmark that encapsulates a lifestyle of affluence and vibrancy with the integration of 450,000 square metres of prime hote, retail, office and residential space.
Adjacent to Shanghai Exhibiton Centre, near the 800 year old Jing An Temple and famous Nanjing Road shopping street, the hotel sits on a network of public transportation, including direct access to the Metro Station. The hotel is a 45-minute drive from Pudong International Airport and 20 minutes away from Hongqiao International Airport via the elevated Yan’an Middle Ring Road.
The hotel has nine premium meeting and function rooms spaning 5,073 square metres in space, including the largest ballroom in West Shanghai – The Jing An Grand Ballroom, is divisible by three, and able to accommodate 1,060 persons for a banquet. Also popular with guests for product launches and intimate dinners is our self-containd Lifestyle Suite with an open air cocktail area looking out to a garden. Guests holding their event at the hotel will enjoy true exclusivity with their own dedicated driveway for pick-up and drop-off. Private group check-ins can also be arranged at our Level 3 foyer.