“Winter Wanda-Land”: Wanda Hotels & Resorts Launches Exclusive Online Winter Vacation Packages on Tmall
In the lead-up to China’s Double-11 shopping bonanza on November 11, Wanda Hotels & Resorts is launching its “Winter Wanda-Land” promotion. Taking place across 47 participating Wanda Vista and Wanda Realm hotels, as well across Wanda’s global hotel portfolio, from October 20 to November 11, 2015, guests can purchase an array of accommodation and dining packages at special prices from the official shop of Wanda Hotels & Resorts at http://wdjd.tmall.com
Follow the Sun
The tropical paradise of Xishuangbanna in Yunnan Province boasts warm weather all year round. Opened this September, Wanda Xishuangbanna International Resort Complex is located in the region’s unique Dai Autonomous Prefecture, and features a theme park, a rainforest recreation area and adventure park, a commercial center and a Dai Show Theatre. A host of top class accommodation options at the newly-built resort village includes the five-star Wanda Vista Resort Xishuangbanna, the Hilton DoubleTree Resort and the Holiday Inn Resort Xishuangbanna, each offering its own signature experience.
- A two-day package at Holiday Inn Resort Xishuangbanna includes complimentary airport transfer, breakfast for two, plus a pair of tickets each to “Wild Elephant Valley and Xishuangbanna Primitive Forest Park” and “Wanda Theme Parks and Dai Show“.
- A two-day package at the Hilton DoubleTree Resort includes complimentary airport transfer and breakfast for two, plus a pair of tickets each to “Wild Elephant Valley and Xishuangbanna Primitive Forest Park” and “Wanda Theme Parks and Dai Show“.
Alternatively, for a sun-soaked beach break, China’s tropical Hainan Island is the perfect exotic escape. Double Tree Resort by Hilton Hotel Sanya Haitang Bay offers guests a romantic hideaway with an enticing series of discounted packages that include accommodation, dining, recreation and wellness.
Let it Snow!
With a chill in the air and snow on the ground, winter can be the most magical time of the year. In China’s northern Changbai Mountains, Wanda Changbaishan International Resort offers a world-class ski ranch and resort village including international luxury hotel brands and a wide choice of restaurants, shops, wellness and entertainment. During the “Double-11” Festival, a number of global brands under Wanda Hotels & Resorts will be offering exciting packages designed for outdoors enthusiasts and families.
- Guests can enjoy special rates starting from RMB299 at Holiday Inn Express Changbaishan and Ibis Styles Changbaishan. A minimum of 4 guests are required for each booking. Two sets of ski passes* and breakfasts are included.
- Guests can enjoy special rates starting from RMB499 at Holiday Inn Resorts and Suites Changbaishan. A minimum of 4 guests are required for each booking. Two sets of ski passes* and breakfasts are included.
- Guests can enjoy special rates starting from RMB549/599 at The Westin Changbaishan and Sheraton Changbaishan Resort or Hyatt Regency Changbaishan. A minimum of 2 guests are required for each booking. One set of ski passes* is included.
*Each set admits two guests to the ski field
Guests wishing to head north to the celebrated winter destination of Harbin can take advantage of Sofitel Wanda Harbin’s range of special offers and packages, offering a range of perks including free access to the world-famousHarbin Ice and Snow World.
A Taste of Wanda
Wanda Hotels & Resorts has a host of tasty treats in store for foodies this winter. Diners can enjoy a range of discounted delicacies with the “Taste One Dish for A Dollar” promotion, or seize the special buffet deal which took Tmall by storm last year. From romantic dinners to a family gathering, Wanda has something for everyone to savor.
In-house guests of Wanda Hotels & Resorts are welcomed with an array of local delicacies upon their arrivals, giving them a refined sense of place. For those who prefer to stay at Wanda Realm and Wanda Vista hotels, guests are also entitled to special room rates at RMB558net room only.
Staying true to its brand promise of “consistently providing hospitality from the heart”, Wanda Hotels & Resorts looks forward to welcoming guests and their loved ones on a Winter Wanda-Land adventure this winter.
The official Tmall shop for Wanda Hotels & Resorts: http://wdjd.tmall.com
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact your desired Wanda Hotel, or visit www.wandahotels.com to start planning you next exciting journey.