Gradini, at The Pottinger hotel, have a tempting menu of festive cocktails to get guests toasty over the winter months. Indulge in the warming Marsh Pudding with orange vodka, Baileys, hot chocolate, toasted marshmallows and lashings of chocolate sauce (HKD168), the Raspochoco with raspberry vodka, white coco liqueur, menthe, fresh raspberries, pineapple juice, cranberry juice topped with 70% dark chocolate and white chocolate or a selection of decadent white truffle infused cocktails.
Gradini Winter cocktails
Available for month of December
- Marsh Pudding: Served hot. Orange infused vanilla vodka, Bailys hot chocolate with toasted marshmallows topped with Godiva chocolate and caramel syrup (HKD168).
- Raspchoco: Raspberry vodka, coco and mint liqueurs, raspberry, cranberry and pineapple juice topped with 70% coco dark chocolate and white chocolate (HKD148).
- Mulled Gradini: Served hot. Red wine, blood orange, lemon, lime, cinnamon, bay leaf, vanilla pod, start anise and cloves (HKD138).
- Whiskey Cider: Jack Daniel’s Honey, peach schnapps with apple cider (HKD138).
Available until 31 January 2016
- Whisky Vanilla Mocha: Chocolate granita, nitrogen infused vanilla whisky and shot of double expresso (HKD118).
- Gradini Eggnog Cocktail: Served hot or cold. Dark rum with Gradini eggnog base (HKD138).
- White Milky Truffles: Served hot or cold. Gradini’s homemade truffle eggnog, Hennessy Cognac, topped with white chocolate, white truffle shavings and nutmeg (HKD188).
- Ron Truffles: Oak smoked Ron Zacapa rum, side of a dark chocolate and white truffle soil with seafoam candy and cornichons (HKD248).
Ron Truffles (HKD248)
Gradini Ristorante E Bar Italiano, Hours of Operation:
12.00pm – 12.30am (Monday to Sunday)
Aperitivo 6.00pm – 8.00pm (Monday to Friday)