British Airways, the only European airline to fly to Australia, is offering its travellers the chance to experience sky-high luxury with a complementary upgrade to First.
The one-way upgrade is available to customers who purchase Club World business class tickets by 26 October 2015. The special fares start from just $4,017 from Sydney to Singapore, or $8,994 return from Sydney to London, with travel valid between 1 November 2015 and 29 February 2016. For more information please visit ba.com.
British Airways’ First presents the ultimate sanctuary for long-haul travellers, where sophisticated and contemporary British design meets impeccable British service. First offers true attention to detail, with each individual suite featuring a 6ft 6” fully flat bed, a personal wardrobe and a 15” in-flight entertainment screen. It has an award-winning selection of wines and champagnes, delicious and indulgent dining, carefully selected amenity kits developed by Aromatherapy Associates and The Refinery, and access to luxurious lounges and spa treatments.
Whether customers are disembarking at Singapore, or flying through to London, both journeys also provide access to the newly refurbished British Airways lounge in Changi Airport and the first Concorde Bar outside of London Heathrow Terminal 5. Embodying the finest in British design, style and art, the Concorde Bar is a tasteful and secluded area exclusive to First customers, featuring an opulent interior with black Nero marble surfaces, European oak flooring and bespoke furnishings, as well as digital panoramic views of the Singapore skyline reflecting the time of day.
Nicole Backo, regional commercial manager for South West Pacific, said “British Airways has been at the forefront of providing premium travel for Australians for more than 80 years. There’s never been a better opportunity to experience the quintessentially British service and luxury that our first class has to offer.”
For more information on the upgrade promotion, visit ba.com.
Terms and conditions:
- Airfares are quoted in Australian dollars and include all government taxes, fees and surcharges.
- Offer valid for sale from9 October until 23:59 AEST 26 October 2015 unless sold out prior.
- The advertised airfares are for return travel in Club World Business class and are valid for departures fromSydney from 1 November 2015 to 29 February 2016.
- A fourteen (14) day advance purchase requirement applies to the fare from Sydney to London and a three (3) day advance purchase requirement applies to the fare from Sydney to Singapore.
- Prices are correct as at9 October 2015 but may fluctuate due to changes in exchange rates, surcharges and taxes.
- Offer is subject to availability and seats are limited.
- Valid for travel on British Airways services from Sydney.
- British Airways is in no way liable should customers not be offered this lower return fare at the time of booking.
- The upgrade is subject to redemption capacity in the First cabin on your chosen flight.
- Please check ba.comfor latest prices, additional UK/European destinations, and availability and change/cancellation fees. Other terms and conditions apply.