World Champions Torah Bright And Kelia Moniz To Host Global Beach Fitness Event August 15 At Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
In the name of promoting an active and healthy beach lifestyle, Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Torah Bright and 2x longboard world champion Kelia Moniz will host Bali’s inaugural #runsupyoga event on August 15, 2015 atSundara Bali, the beach-club and restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay.
The event is part of the #runsupyoga global tour by Roxy, a brand of Quiksilver, Inc and follows successful events in Barcelona, Hawaii and Marseille. Some 200 women and girls are expected to join Roxy’s global athletes – including Bright, Moniz and pro surfers Monyca Eleogram, Bruna Schmitz and Bianca Buitendag – for a morning of sea, salt and sun in Bali:
- 3 kilometre (1.9 mile) fun run with the Roxy team, starting at 7:00 am from Sundara’s beach and following the wide curve of Jimbaran Bay
- Stand-up paddle sessions with Roxy and Quiksilver pro surfers in the gentle beach break directly in front of Four Seasons Coconut Grove – a popular spot for longboarders and beginners
- A 45-minute yoga class on the sand to warm down
- Continental breakfast at Sundara
- Chilling out on the daybeds poolside at Sundara in between activities with Roxy surfers, who will also share their tips and experience with budding young surfer girls
Entry is IDR 100,000 and is exclusively for women and girls, who may participate in just one or all activities. Males are welcome to join as spectators. The event is designed to be a fun, relaxed day at Jimbaran Beach, combining the beach-club lifestyle and casual seaside dining of Sundara with the good vibes and surf culture of Roxy. All entrants will receive an exclusive #runsupyoga Roxy gift pack. Registration will be online.