The world’s first 360-degree, single lens video camera, the 360fly, has launched in Australia, making it the widest viewing, single lens camera ever.
The new state-of-the-art, yet easy-to-use, panoramic HD video camera offers an immersive experience like never before. The dome-shaped camera, which fits in the palm of your hand, shoots 360 degrees horizontally and 240 degrees vertically, capturing every moment, from every angle, all at once. Designed with adventurers in mind, the water, sand and dust-resistant device boasts a 32Gb internal memory and two hours of continuous 360-degree footage.
With a detachable mount, 360fly can be placed or fixed anywhere and the footage captured can easily be transferred to a smartphone using the device’s built-in wireless functionality. When used alongside the interactive 360fly app (available on Apple App Store and Google Play), users can shoot, edit and share footage on the go. For the first time, viewers will be able to choose how they watch footage at the swipe of a screen, putting them right at the centre of the action.
Peter Adderton, CEO at 360fly, commented, “Our technology is a game-changer for the industry. What the 360fly captures in a single lens is what other cameras need three or even four lenses to achieve. We’re excited to see people’s reactions to the camera as it offers an unrivalled immersive experience and takes video to a whole new level.
“For the first time, the audience is in control; whether it’s a surfer catching a wave, a birthday party or a wedding, the 360fly doesn’t miss a second of the action,” added Peter Adderton.
360fly Features: • Weighs just 120g
• Waterproof (up to 50m with mic plug in), sand and dust resistant
• Two hours of continuous 360-degree footage
• Built in WiFi and Bluetooth
• Can be mounted anywhere in conjunction with a range of available mounts
• NEW: 360-degree content can also be viewed on Facebook through iOS and Android devices
360fly is available to purchase online at www.360fly.com or from key retailers listed on the website at an RRP of $649.95. Check out examples of the 360fly in action:
• Tightrope Walking in Yosemite – https://360fly.com/videos/rzGZ4qf8oH8XDkmNFfaH5E/
• Time Square NY – https://360fly.com/videos/cHqsohrhFLg9kwGw83WkoL/
• Fighter Jets in action – https://360fly.com/videos/jz8vKmVpZ2V2f93gFbgmML/
• Driving across the Golden Gate Bridge – https://360fly.com/videos/azNke38uNr7twV7WyUwdtm/