World’s Leading Cruise Lines (WLCL) is spreading plenty of early Christmas joy this year with all its brands uniting to create their first joint Santa sack of Christmas offers for cruisers.With a record number of Christmas cruises on offer this year, Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises and Seabourn have ensured it will be a December to remember with a new campaign highlighting more than 20 Christmas and New Year deals, including 13 Christmas sailings from four Australian ports.
Offering a great range of local and international destinations, from Queensland to New Zealand, Indonesia and the Pacific Islands, the cruises make the perfect Christmas gift for families and couples looking for a relaxing, stress-free Christmas, where no one has to worry about doing the cooking or the washing-up.
Throughout their cruise, guests of all ages can enjoy a wonderful festive experience with all the trimmings included in their fare, from fabulous Yuletide decorations and carol singing though to Christmas movies and games – and of course a full Christmas dinner.
Guests can even enjoy a white Christmas on select ships as part of the festivities, while young cruisers will be delighted with an appearance from Santa on Christmas Day.
WLCL’s Santa sack of offers includes:
- A 10-night Great Barrier Reef cruise on Carnival Legend departing Sydney on Sunday December 20, 2015, visiting Airlie Beach, Yorkeys Knob (Cairns), Port Douglas, Willis Island and Brisbane, priced from $1549* per person twin share. On sale until July 30, 2015.
- A 16-night roundtrip New Zealand cruise on mS Noordam departing Sydney on Thursday December 17, 2015, visiting Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park (scenic cruising), Dunedin (Port Chalmers), Akaroa (Christchurch), Wellington, Picton (Christmas Eve), Napier, Tauranga (Rotorua), Auckland and Waitangi (Bay of Islands), priced from $2999* per person twin share. On sale until July 20, 2015.
- A 10-night roundtrip Pacific Island cruise on Pacific Pearl departing Sydney on Thursday December 17, 2015, visiting Noumea, Mystery Island, Port Vila, Lifou and Isle of Pines, priced from $1424* per person quad share. On sale until September 16, 2015. All bookings made before July 17 will receive a bonus shore tour.
- A 10-night roundtrip Queensland cruise on Pacific Aria departing Brisbane on Thursday December 17, 2015, visiting Hamilton Island, Port Douglas (overnight), Cooktown, Willis Island (cruise by) and Moreton Island, priced from $1499* per person quad share. On sale until September 16, 2015. All bookings made before July 17 will receive a bonus shore tour.
- A 15-night roundtrip Indonesia cruise on Sun Princess departing Fremantle on Sunday December 20, 2015, visiting Komodo Island, Ujung Pandang, Semarang (for Borobudur), Probolinggo, Bali (Benoa) and Lombok, priced from $2299* per person twin share. Book before August 31, 2015 and receive a free balcony upgrade from an oceanview room and onboard credit up to $300 per room.
- A 13-night roundtrip New Zealand cruise on Golden Princess departing Melbourne on Monday December 21, 2015, visiting Auckland, Tauranga, Gisborne, Wellington, Akaroa, Dunedin (Port Chalmers) and Fiordland National Park, priced from $2399* per person twin share. Book before August 31, 2015 and receive a free balcony upgrade from an oceanview room and onboard credit up to $250 per room.
- A 14-night Singapore to Hong Kong cruise on Seabourn Sojourn departing Sunday December 20, 2015, visiting Laem Chabang (Bangkok), Ko Kood, Sihanoukville, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Halong Bay, priced from $9299* per person double occupancy. On sale until July 20, 2015.
Please visit www.wlcl.com.au for more information on what each of the brands has on offer.
* Subject to availability, conditions apply