Philippine Airlines has released bargain fares across its Asian network, including free stopovers in Manila for its Australian passengers.
On sale until August 31, 2012, the fares are available from $1118* return and allow travellers to fly to two cities for the price of one – combining the colourful Philippine capital Manila with a choice of a dozen other Asian cities.
Flights are available from both Sydney and Melbourne, flying Philippine Airlines’ flagship Boeing 777-300ER, newly deployed on its Australian routes. They are valid for travel until March 31, 2013, (except December 8-26, 2012).
Among the destinations on offer are:
• Taipei from $1118* return economy from Melbourne, or $1137* from Sydney
• Tokyo from $1140* from Melbourne, $1160* from Sydney
• Beijing from $1122* from Melbourne, $1141* from Sydney
• Shanghai from $1122* from Melbourne, $1141* from Sydney
• Hong Kong from $1128* from Melbourne, $1148* from Sydney
• Bangkok from $1130* from Melbourne, $1150* from Sydney
Other destinations available under the offer include Nagoya, Fukuoka, Osaka, Xiamen, Macau and Ho Chi Minh City.
Philippine Airlines offers more direct flights from Australia to Manila than any other airline, flying five times a week from both Sydney and Melbourne. Its new B777 is modern and spacious, offering luxury features including lie-flat beds in business class and seat-back entertainment systems throughout.
For bookings phone Philippine Airlines on 1300 888 725, visit www.philippineairlines.com or see travel agents.
*Prices include taxes and charges. Subject to availability and conditions.