At Conrad Bali, we understand that every couple is made up of two individuals and that even newlyweds do not always want the same thing at the same time. In line with this, the luxury resort has unveiled its latest Honeymoon Bliss Package which will be available from now until January, 31, 2013.
Conrad Bali’s Honeymoon Bliss Package allows guests to decide how and when they want to experience bliss, with some added touches of romance.
Stay for a minimum of three nights at Conrad Bali resort, and for just US$30++ extra per night, guests can enjoy two one-hour Jiwa Spa treatments sessions. Guest can enjoy pampered pleasure as a pair, at their leisure on their own, or perhaps the bride would care to have a double-dip of indulgence. The choice is belong to the guests.
To further sweeten the deal, Conrad Bali will serve up complimentary cocktails for couples, and turn Honeymoon Suites into private passion playground with romantic scented candles and lavish floral arrangements.
For guests who would like to linger in paradise longer, they can stay for at least a week, and receive all the benefit of Honeymoon Bliss Package offer is completely free of charge.
Those who fancy even more of ‘The Luxury of Being Yourself’ time together, guests can opt for three nights in one of our extravagantly spacious and luxurious Conrad Suites, and enjoy two 90-minute spa treatments to be enjoyed together, separately or back to back as the ultimate indulgence for one.
Couples who opt for a Suite Honeymoon will also get to toast their happiness with a bottle of sparkling wine and a sumptuously exotic feast of tropical fruits, all for US$30++. For guests who stretch out the sweetness for a seven-day stint in a Suite or longer, the spa treatments, sparkling wine and tropical fruit taster basket is all on the house.
There is much more for honeymooner to do in addition to the above. Conrad Bali offers an authentic and engaging insight into local art and culture, and maintains close connections to some of the island’s most talented artisans.
“At Conrad Bali, our team is dedicated to creating memorable guest experiences with each and every one of our guests. For a truly authentic Balinese experience, allow our Cultural Concierge to guide you on a fascinating discovery of the best of Balinese art and craft, or if your schedule is tight, we can bring the art and craft to you. It is also Conrad Bali’s pleasure to help you box up and send home any purchases you make for your new life together,” said Mr Jean-Sebastian Kling, general manager for Conrad Bali.
Conrad Bali simply drips with romance, especially by night, with intimate cabana-style dining in our beautiful Beach Bales, the ultimate private romantic dinner for two in the Water Garden, secluded private pool areas where children are not allowed, and manicured tropical gardens that come alive with mystery and magic by torchlight.
“Our Cultural Concierge will also help you plan your bespoke program of honeymoon activities, such as a guided bicycle picnic for honeymooners to some of the island’s most scenic and romantic hotspots, or a secluded stroll to a private beach for an al fresco seafood feast,” added Mr Kling.
Conrad Bali ‘Honeymoon Bliss’ in Resort Room
- A minimum three nights stay in your selected resort room type
- Daily buffet breakfast for two persons at SUKU restaurant
- One 60-minute body massage for two persons per stay
- Romantic cocktail for two persons at AZURE or EAST for an additional USD30++ per night (if guests stay for less than seven nights)
- Stay seven nights or more and enjoy one complimentary romantic cocktail for two persons per stay
Conrad Bali ‘Honeymoon Bliss’ in Conrad Suite
- A minimum three nights stay in Conrad Suite
- Daily buffet breakfast for two person at SUKU or RIN restaurant
- Daily afternoon tea and evening cocktails for two persons at the Conrad Suite Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi inside Conrad Suites and Conrad Suite Lounge
- Unlimited laundry and dry cleaning service
- One 90-minute body massage for two persons per stay
- A bottle of sparkling wine and exotic fruit for only additional USD30++ per night (if stay for less than seven nights)
- Stay seven nights or more and enjoy one complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and exotic fruits per stay
Offer starts: 05 June 2012
Offers ends: 31 January 2013
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
-Offer is subject to availability and an allocation of rooms
-Requires minimum three nights stay
-A seven days advance reservation ahead of the check in date is required
-Rates are valid for single and double occupancy and subject to service charge and government tax.
-Other restrictions may apply