From now until the end of September, Soneva Kiri is offering its guests a special package for those visiting for more than 3 nights.
Starting from just $500 per villa per night the ‘Back To Nature’ Package includes transfers from Bangkok airport in the resort’s private 8 seat plane and breakfast, as well as a host of luxurious experiences unique to Soneva Kiri.
- Breakfasting amongst the tree-tops at the resort’s amazing Tree Pod dining table (subject to availability and weather permitting)
- A private beach picnic for two
- 50 minute spa treatments in the award winning Six Senses Spa
- Thai cooking classes
- ‘Discover Scuba Diving’ classes
- Complimentary ice-creams from the choice of over 60 flavours in the Ice-cream Parlour and home-made chocolates from the delectable Chocolate Room.
Soneva Kiri on the least populated Thai island of Koh Kood anddeep in the Gulf of Siam, is Thailand as it used to be. There are hidden magical waterfalls splashing down through the forest into secluded coves; private sandy beaches shaded by swaying palm trees and incredible views out over the shimmering blue sea.
Now – 30 September 2012
For sales information please contact Soneva sales director Craig McMahon on firstname.lastname@example.org
For reservations enquiries contact: email@example.com