Australian travellers are invited to beat jetlag on their next long-haul flight with a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, thanks to online travel agent, ZUJI Australia, and Tourism Malaysia.
Between now and the end of December, travellers en route to Europe, India, China, South East Asia, Japan and the Middle East will receive $200 credit when they book a stopover in Kuala Lumpur with two or more nights’ accommodation.
Managing Director of ZUJI Australia and APAC, James Gaskell, says stopping-over is just one of the many ways ZUJI encourages Australians to ‘Travel Your Way.’
“Kuala Lumpur is a perfect place for travellers to take a break and experience the sights, sounds and flavours of Malaysia’s most vibrant city. Visitors can sample the local cuisine or experience Kuala Lumpur’s local shopping, rich history and culture. How you spend your stopover is up to you, but if you choose to, we’ll reward you with a holiday credit worth $200,” says Gaskell.
To take advantage of this offer, simply visit ZUJI Australia’s multi-stops page, or call 1300 768 250 and book a stopover in Kuala Lumpur before 31 December 2012. Once you have booked your flights through ZUJI, claim your $200 stopover credit by calling ZUJI and quoting your Trip ID number.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Flights must be booked via ZUJI stopping in Kuala Lumpur on route to Europe, India, China,
- South East Asia, Japan and the Middle East.
- $200.00 credit is per booking based on twin share accommodation.
- Travel period is 1 September 2012 – 31 March 2013.
- Offer is valid for bookings made between 1 September – 31 December 2012.
- Valid to first 150 bookings only.