Here are the top 10 reasons why the Epic Pass is a smart investment to support your skiing or riding habit next US winter:
1) The Epic Pass, priced at only $659, gives you unlimited, unrestricted access to skiing and riding at not one, but eight world-class mountains: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin.
3) With access to a combined 9,555 hectares, skiing or riding with the Epic Pass costs just US$0.06 per hectare.
4) The Epic Pass allows you 160 possible ski days per season = over 23 weeks. If only you had that much holiday time…
5) The combined vertical at your disposal equates to a total of 6.7 vertical kilometres of skiing and snowboarding. That’s more than three times higher than Mt. Kosciuszko, Australia’s highest mountain.
6) When you ski or ride with the Epic Pass, you have nearly 1,000 trails and 29 terrain parks to choose from.
7) With the Epic Pass, you can be sure to enjoy some deep powder snow, given that the average snowfall across Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, and Arapahoe Basin, is a whopping 907 centimetres.
8) California and Colorado boast an average of 255 and 300 days of sunshine per year, respectively. So, get out there and grab your Vitamin D. It’s your second best way to fight the flu!
9) You will have access to 140 EpicMix Photographers across the eight mountains, to capture your experience.
10) Last but not least, you could find yourself shredding it up alongside Steve White, the beloved French Bulldog of multi Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White!
BUY YOUR EPIC PASS BEFORE MAY 28 TO GET THE BEST BENEFITS AND GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
Special Pass holder Benefits
The Epic Season Pass, Epic 7-Day, Epic Local Pass, Summit Value Pass, Tahoe Local Pass and Tahoe Value Pass purchasers will receive exclusive offers and promotions on lodging, dining, ski rentals, equipment, ski school and special events for the 2012-2013 ski and snowboard season.
For broadcast-quality video footage and more photos, visit: http://public.me.com/vail.resorts. Please credit Vail Resorts for the photos and video.
Online newsroom: news.vailresorts.com