For the first time, The Golden Door Health Retreat – Elysia has partnered with local award winning certified organic winery, Tamburlaine Winery, to introduce a unique wine tasting tour as an option for guests of its ‘Healthy Lifestyle Weekend’ program.
The ‘Healthy Lifestyle Weekend’ is a two-night weekend program designed to offer an alternative short escape for busy people, focusing on all aspects of health and wellbeing, including selecting from a wide range of spa treatments and activities.
The partnership with Tamburlaine Winery offers weekend guests with an optional winery tour and tasting, and while wine is not permitted on The Golden Door Health Retreat – Elysia’s premises, guests are free to enjoy wine tasting at the winery while participating in a wine appreciation seminar.
“The new tour is proving extremely popular with our guests who are enjoying the opportunity to learn more about the wine making process, including information on why choosing organic wine represents a better choice for personal health and the environment,” said Brigid Walsh, General Manager of The Golden Door Health Retreat – Elysia.
Located just one kilometre from The Golden Door Health Retreat – Elysia, Tamburlaine is Australia’s largest producing organic winery, boasting many prestigious awards including a coveted red five-star rating for consistent excellence by James Halliday’s Australian Wine Companion.
“Our relationship with Tamburlaine Winery represents an excellent partnership with shared synergies including a focus on quality and the active promotion of healthy lifestyle choices to achieve optimum wellbeing. Guests who participate in the wine tour have the choice to consume the wine or simply taste it without swallowing,” said Ms Walsh.
Mark Davidson, Owner/Manager of Tamburlaine Winery said, “Organic wine, much like organic food, is produced without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers on the farm. It is also produced without wine additives, which are residual in the end product, with the exception of a minimal use of sulphur dioxide to prevent spoilage & premature oxidation.”
Guests of the ‘Healthy Lifestyle Weekend’ can also select from a range of other activities including hiking, bike riding, meditation, relaxation, yoga and informative seminars on health and wellbeing.
The two-night stay ‘Healthy Lifestyle Weekend’ package includes:
• Luxury villa accommodation & gourmet spa cuisine with locally sourced organic fish, poultry and vegetarian options
• A diverse selection of group fitness activities and relaxation and mind-body classes
• Daily program of health education seminars and workshops
• Use of all the facilities including a 25 metre indoor heated lap pool, outdoor exercise pool, floodlit tennis courts, fully equipped gymnasium, indoor and outdoor activity studios, and outdoor relaxation areas
• One complimentary spa treatment in our world-class spa with your choice of a facial a la carte or Swedish massage
• Access to all the spa facilities including steam room, spa bath and relaxation lounges.
Check in available from 2pm each Friday, with check out at 11am Sunday. Prices Start from $1050 per person twin share*
For further enquiries or to make a reservation, please call 1800 212 011 or email email@example.com